a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau-sheep's stories

Misha

Reaction score
Hello

Could someone who has moderator rights , sort out and collect all those beau-sheep's stories and put them sticky ones, so they would be easy to read again and again. Because they are so great stories. R.E.S.P.E.C.T

Offcourse if Beau-sheep accepts.

this was just a thought.

Misha Out

Beau-Sheep

Top Member
Reaction score
Hey Misha,

Thanks dude, its nice to hear that you enjoy them. I for one would not really be in favour of a sticky coz this board is a team effort and not a one man band. I would feel like a prick :)

Thanks anyway (will see if I can dig up a funny just for you later today)

kiwi

Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
I'd like to see a bunch of Beau's and Eagles' post put on Sticky, or even a Page somewhere dedicated to what they have to say.

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
kiwi said:
I'd like to see a bunch of Beau's and Eagles' post put on Sticky, or even a Page somewhere dedicated to what they have to say.
someone wants to collect them all in one folder, then I will put them on my web site.

Eagle eye

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Macao
I'd like to have Beau Sheep's definition of a legionnaire (two posts) put on stickie. Also, look at FAQ there are a few old posts including Beau Sheep's account on desertion in Djibouti. Tony Sloane, where are you, eat your heart out without royalties ? :). Stickies by anyone are meant to be helpful to recurrent questions...
PS. I don't want anyone's respect on this board. Gather your own conclusions.

Last edited: