a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Banned Supplements

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Was an English Bishop,John Wilkins who invented the system part of the décimal system when he published a book, with a plan of a universal measure in 1668

Example : 1 liter of water = 1 kilo
Intelligent Man.. remember These plasic weights you could buy that you filled with water or sand?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
It´s like miles in the UK but in Germany they have Kilometres. I remember doing my HGV (Truck Licence) at Leckonsfield in the UK & never again driving a truck in the UK, only in Germany on the Right Hand side of the road. weird huh?
Sexpert, you that has worked in gyms must have across the proverbial 7 Stone weakling :cool:

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Sexpert, you that has worked in gyms must have across the proverbial 7 Stone weakling :cool:
yes i had the guy who came in with a Training Programme from another Gym...6 Days a week traing each muscle(s) twice a week ala Arnold old School. Thing is you can never Isolate a muscle(s). you bench press you work Delts,triceps,chest..etc. This is why later Bodybuilders started "Bro split" Training muscle Groups 1x a week. The overlap you see & mass amounts of drugs. I can rant all day About this..LOL. I put him on a "Hardgainer" Workout & Diet. A very short abbreviated Workout with a few compound Lifts...but wait a Minute this is not what Arnold Did..LOL.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I even had a Girl i trained for the German Army, a guy going for the German Fire Service..he was fat & unmotivated. He never took the diet seriously & never applied himself in the Gym..he failed. Diet is very important. The Girl got into the Army. she could Chin & dip when she left. so unless you are motivated you will fail regardless what i or other peole say in the Gym. Diet & Motivation is key.