a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back from an Absence

USMCRET

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Just getting back to having a look and read a few posts. Recovering from a total Left Hip Replacement. Royal Cannauck, wait for the total, the scope to clean things up makes it worse. The new hip feels fine

USMCRET

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Just getting back to having a look and read a few posts. Recovering from a total Left Hip Replacement. Royal Cannauck, wait for the total, the scope to clean things up makes it worse. The new hip feels fine
USMCRET

I'm glad you feeling fine. Be well!

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Delighted to see you back. Hope the recuperation goes well.
Semper Fidelis.
Charles.

mark wake

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States

USMCRET
Get well soon marine. Besides the old farts club is missing a member!šŸ¤”

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Yes, welcome back. looking forward to seeing your posts, once you feel up to it.

USMCRET

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Hip joint is fine, it is just the huge pain in the ass, and I really mean it. They access your hip, in my case by cutting directly through your ass cheek from top to bottom, 28 staples to close the cut in my case.

GuidoLovarini

Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
Hip joint is fine, it is just the huge pain in the ass, and I really mean it. They access your hip, in my case by cutting directly through your ass cheek from top to bottom, 28 staples to close the cut in my case.

Sore one! Speedy recovery mate.

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
Oh shit, that's not a fun one. Get well soon!