Back from an Absence

USMCRET

Ratings
180 2 5
Home Country
United States
Just getting back to having a look and read a few posts. Recovering from a total Left Hip Replacement. Royal Cannauck, wait for the total, the scope to clean things up makes it worse. The new hip feels fine

USMCRET

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Ratings
316 5 7
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Just getting back to having a look and read a few posts. Recovering from a total Left Hip Replacement. Royal Cannauck, wait for the total, the scope to clean things up makes it worse. The new hip feels fine
USMCRET

I'm glad you feeling fine. Be well!

mark wake

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Ratings
Home Country
United States

USMCRET
Get well soon marine. Besides the old farts club is missing a member!🤔

USMCRET

Ratings
180 2 5
Home Country
United States
Hip joint is fine, it is just the huge pain in the ass, and I really mean it. They access your hip, in my case by cutting directly through your ass cheek from top to bottom, 28 staples to close the cut in my case.

GuidoLovarini

Ratings
86 3
Home Country
Scotland
Hip joint is fine, it is just the huge pain in the ass, and I really mean it. They access your hip, in my case by cutting directly through your ass cheek from top to bottom, 28 staples to close the cut in my case.
Sore one! Speedy recovery mate.

SnafuSmite

Ratings
257 2
Home Country
South Africa
Oh shit, that's not a fun one. Get well soon!

Most viewed threads of the week