Ancien and deserter drugged and raped gay man

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Horrific and certainly not good Legion publicity , the one perpetrator supposedly had 31 years Legion service , no doubt a few Greens will know of them.

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Yeah, exactly, whatever those two turkeys had ever been doing in their lives, it's their "alleged" Legion service that is being posted about them. In other words, legionnaire = bad guy. I suppose they must have done other things for a living as well, like driving taxis, perhaps, or dealing drugs, or studying to be an accountant, or whatever. But no, "former legionnaire " trumps everything (except Trump, perhaps.)

Cheers, Jonny

I keep hearing about "former legionnaire arrested for..." these past few months. I guess the news wants all Legionnaires to look like bad guys.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Omg they raped booty boy. That's makes them fags to.Why they couldn't rob the bank or jewellery like Pink Panthers and look like bad-ass, but cool in public eyes.

Rally a lot of stories about ex-ligonars doing bad (and sometimes stupid) things.

Hawkeye47

Omg they raped booty boy. That's makes them fags to.Why they couldn't rob the bank or jewellery like Pink Panthers and look like bad-ass, but cool in public eyes.

Rally a lot of stories about ex-ligonars doing bad (and sometimes stupid) things.
Lol
In the media most FFL guys are always bad guys.
Lionheart (Jean Claude van damme FFL deserter in the movie)
Captain America Winter soldier (George St Pierce was a FFL member)
In a few TV shows also.
Strike Back Season 3
A FFL deserter Was hired by South African GOVT.
I'm sure there is plenty more
I think the only movie were there is a good guy from the FFL is the Mummy with Brendan Frasier.

Surfguy

Super Active Member
The perpetrators dont appear to have been named ? is that French protocol even when convicted ? I`d guess the media claims are more or less correct or the Legion would correct them?

Samtoo

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
The ancien did not have 31 years of service.....he was 31 years old. To this story I say oh well. Don't think Legionnaires are saints, think more along the lines of sinners.
The victims always have an agenda. Was he raped or merely beaten and robbed? He was probably looking to get ****ed and beaten.

Surfguy

Super Active Member
The ancien did not have 31 years of service.....he was 31 years old. To this story I say oh well. Don't think Legionnaires are saints, think more along the lines of sinners.
The victims always have an agenda. Was he raped or merely beaten and robbed? He was probably looking to get ****ed and beaten.
The victim is a raging homo without doubt and so are the two perpetrators but I very much doubt the victim really wanted the beating.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Ye, his story sounds fishy. This part "two men conspired to drug his beer while he was dancing and take him back to a hotel room". It's more like he went to hotel room looking for hard d.... but things didn't worked well

I mean, gay activist they are bad kind of people. I got nothing against gay people but I have against male whores and other who think thay are somehow special because of sexuality.

And this two champs are piece of work. ;) WTF they thinking about. If they are at all

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Lol
In the media most FFL guys are always bad guys.
Lionheart (Jean Claude van damme FFL deserter in the movie)
Captain America Winter soldier (George St Pierce was a FFL member)
In a few TV shows also.
Strike Back Season 3
A FFL deserter Was hired by South African GOVT.
I'm sure there is plenty more
I think the only movie were there is a good guy from the FFL is the Mummy with Brendan Frasier.
Ye, in pop culture to, but i thought more on news media and real life. If someone who commit some crime has been in legion in past, journalist would be more than happy to highlight that information. Even If guy may be served for just 6 months.

Here in Serbia I still remember story from 90s about guy (ex legion) who committed horrible crimes. Journalists talked about his FFL connection more than about his sanity wich was not in right place for sure. When people hear news like that it stay in their mind.

Of course nobody hear about hundreds other people from this country who served in legion and didn't commit any crime.

We also have guy (ex legion) who doing 40y in prison for organizing movie like sniper killing of prime minister.

Hawkeye47

Ye, in pop culture to, but i thought more on news media and real life. If someone who commit some crime has been in legion in past, journalist would be more than happy to highlight that information. Even If guy may be served for just 6 months.

Here in Serbia I still remember story from 90s about guy (ex legion) who committed horrible crimes. Journalists talked about his FFL connection more than about his sanity wich was not in right place for sure. When people hear news like that it stay in their mind.

Of course nobody hear about hundreds other people from this country who served in legion and didn't commit any crime.

We also have guy (ex legion) who doing 40y in prison for organizing movie like sniper killing of prime minister.
Wow, thats pretty crazy.
Reason being I bring up Hollywood movies, is because you don't, really hear much about the Legion at all here.
Except for in movies, or TV shows and it is in a bad light.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Its same thing, nothing new. I'm not defending offenders hers but I would definitely like to hear their side of a story because one told by gay man somehow doesn't entirely works for me!

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
This shocked me to the bone.
Nah just kidding. The guy is flirting around Marseille making a big noise about being gay, I doubt if he'd do that in Algeria. In fact that is the only reason why he is drawing benefits from the French government. I don't know the bar he was in (I swear!) but it would not surprise me if it was a homo bar.

What I do know is the area behind the Opera House, which is just in from the Vieux Port. This is a well known seedy area full of prostitutes. You pick your girl from the bar or streets and she takes you to a seedy hotel... and then you pay. This part of the story was left out in the article and by the victim when he says that he lives in Marseille so why go to a hotel in the Opera House area.

The Opera House is just that, an opera house, which is kind of a clash between people dressed in their fancy duds for an evening of Carmen:

And those there for...

Hawkeye47

In all seriousness this is one funny ass story, and sick at the same time.
I mean, they raped a gay guy, does that sound right?
Then they make the legion guys seem like booty bandit hahaha

The Legion obviously didnt do a proper criminal background check letting a convicted child rapist into its ranks. I wonder how he slipped through. And there is guys coming on here panicking about minor criminal offences lol.

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Former Moderator
The Legion obviously didnt do a proper criminal background check letting a convicted child rapist into its ranks. I wonder how he slipped through. And there is guys coming on here panicking about minor criminal offences lol.
It is more of a wonder how he slipped into the crack. 08.gif

I no of a situation in the mid 70s in Germany where to guys sold a young drunk sprog to fund their beer to a guy in a bar, who needs muckers like that I ask!

Most viewed threads of the week