Alex Lochrie

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Hi mad jock, yes he had an art shop in Calvi also, unless it's the same one we are talking about. He kept it with his wife who also did art work. He used to also teach painting on silk to the legionnaires wives. I remember when he got made up to Cch circa 1990, he went around all the companies with a musette full of beer..
Before joining the Legion I believe he was an officer in the Brit army.
RIP ancien.

Hi mad jock, yes he had an art shop in Calvi also, unless it's the same one we are talking about. He kept it with his wife who also did art work. He used to also teach painting on silk to the legionnaires wives. I remember when he got made up to Cch circa 1990, he went around all the companies with a musette full of beer..
Before joining the legion I believe he was an officer in the Brit army.
RIP ancien.
Hi mate, he had an art shop in troon for a while, met him there, a true gent

Joseph. ..ex rep 2 rei and 8 rpima..cch TupaI Milan and in my groupe with the sgt Ferriria (sp) and Berry alias Barette...is dead
Some where round about the river Orb...Hérault Bedarieux La malou les bains Bezier area
Went fishing, sttumbled on the rocks and smashed his head. ...accordingly, from my Tai pot source,Baros Freddy,when his body was recovered....his head was black! = hemmorage cerebal

Most viewed threads of the week

Top Bottom