[Question] About Vaccine

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Ratings
354 5 7
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Papillon don't know whether or not you informed on that, but in last couple years there is big debate going on worldwide on subject of pro and against vaccination. There is many celebrities, doctors and others supporting idea that children should not be vaccinated because vaccines are unsafe, ineffective and causing a lot permanent side effects. Biggest of them is autism and biggest advocates of anti-vaccination are perents of autistic kids. That is really hard for a them so some want something to blame it on. Vaccination comes here very handy because autism start to manifest it self at the age of children about time after vaccination.
Most of people from antivactination lobby believe that vaccines are harmful to children, When grown-up is scared from it that he is really hard core into that. :)

SnafuSmite

Ratings
310 4
Home Country
South Africa
Papillon don't know whether or not you informed on that, but in last couple years there is big debate going on worldwide on subject of pro and against vaccination. There is many celebrities, doctors and others supporting idea that children should not be vaccinated because vaccines are unsafe, ineffective and causing a lot permanent side effects. Biggest of them is autism and biggest advocates of anti-vaccination are perents of autistic kids. That is really hard for a them so some want something to blame it on. Vaccination comes here very handy because autism start to manifest it self at the age of children about time after vaccination.

Most of people from antivactination lobby believe that vaccines are harmful to children, When grown-up is scared from it that he is really hard core into that. :)
If a person wants to join a military then they've got to do things regardless of their personal feelings. Getting your shots is part of military life. If command says you take your shot, you take it. No questions asked.

I agree some shots may not be the greatest but vaccines have also done the world plenty of good, polio is virtually non-existent thanks to vaccines. I've had all manner of flu shots, tetanus, yellow fever, malaria the list goes on but I'm still here....with no side effects that I know of 😁

Papillon

Legionnaire
Ratings
242 1
Home Country
United Kingdom
What is your point?

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Ratings
354 5 7
Home Country
Yugoslavia
What is your point?
Point on what? You said that you lost the plot so I explained to you (are anyone interested) all that crap that going with debate with vaccines in past 10 years world wide.

My point is that someone who believe that vaccine gonna hurt him at old age has no place in FFL.

Papillon

Legionnaire
Ratings
242 1
Home Country
United Kingdom
Point on what? You said that you lost the plot so I explained to you (are anyone interested) all that crap that going with debate with vaccines in past 10 years world wide.

My point is that someone who believe that vaccine gonna hurt him at old age has no place in FFL.
Don’t no what the problem is as most people have no intentions of joining the Legion and park up on this site to pass the time sat in their camouflage pyjamas dreaming well better doing it here than putting guys a risk (blue on blue)

Ratings
958 10 11
Home Country
North Korea
We have an on going épidémie of rougeole,mostly south west of France. It spreads fast and can be lethal. They are two explications for this
1. Parents vaccin phobie
2. Increase of migrants
Was a time, we used to have a decent quarantaine système

Home Country
United States
If a person wants to join a military then they've got to do things regardless of their personal feelings. Getting your shots is part of military life. If command says you take your shot, you take it. No questions asked.

I agree some shots may not be the greatest but vaccines have also done the world plenty of good, polio is virtually non-existent thanks to vaccines. I've had all manner of flu shots, tetanus, yellow fever, malaria the list goes on but I'm still here....with no side effects that I know of 😁
I think OP wants to know if command says yes and you say no you will absolutely not take it, what happens? Do they get 5 guys to hold you down, send you to legion jail, kick you out of the Legion even if you passed your probationary 6 months etc.? Nevertheless if greens who have taken vaccines in the legion say they are good then they probably are I think. It would be in the legion’s best interest not to poison you especially if you are in a combat regiment. 8000+ legionnaires survived the vaccines without any notable complaints also. So while the vaccines given to children are indeed poison IMO the ones in the legion most likely aren’t.

Ratings
Home Country
Australia
Put it this way. If you get sent to S.America or Africa, are you willing not to be immune or partially better suited to fight against the diseases or not? You are paid to do your job, not tobe ill.

In regards to vaccines as a whole, some are probably toxic, that is true. That being said, you can't deny the fact that you may die riding the bus. If it is death by legion, so be it. Death wasn't in vain. There are no winners in this fucked reality.

PS, I'm not suicidal. But you are effectively signing your blood, flesh and mind away for 5 years.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Ratings
932 4 3
Home Country
New Zealand
I'm not sure where the question comes in. In Castel you will be vaccinated, period. When you get to your regiment your company medic will record your vaccinations and will also note down your booster shots. There is no debate. There is no: do you want to be vaccinated yes, no.

a1b2c3

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Ratings
Home Country
United Nations
I have given hundreds of people and hundreds of shots of vaccinations in the Legion...and every once in a while this question comes up, usually from a 1CL or LEG...in police work, this is called a CLUE.

Sure, you can say "non" to a vaccine...don't expect anybody to listen to you. You can even refuse...but expect to be standing in front of the medecin, medecin chef, and/or the chef de section to explain to them why, ideally using medical terminology and jargon in French. You might even succeed in convincing them (unlikely, but you never know)...but expect to be " a la disposition de service generale" until the forseeable future. No OPIN/OPEX, no tournante, no sejour, no stages....absolutely f-all.

Why? Because of your lack of vaccination renders you useless as a legionnaire, doing legionnaire things, with other legionnaires.

Most viewed threads of the week