A German fellow and the Legion seen through his clips and his website.

Legionnaire1985

Legionnaire
Hello Gentlemen
My name is Thomas. Some of you know me through our common service in 3. REI or 2. REP during the Years 1985 – 2002. As in Germany the Legion is not known so well, and still seen as an Institution of criminals, I started to write about the Legion. I aimed to correct theses opinions and keep high our reputation. Some friends approached me and asked, to translate in English. The result is a series of clips in English language on YouTube and a Wordpress Blog. Here are some of them. By the way ... Your Forum is great. Many thanks for the admission. Best Regards, Thomas.
Entry requirements and conditions to engage Part 1
Code of Honour
Americans in the French Foreign Legion
Thomas Gast is making meaningful small talk about the French Foreign Legion

Hi Thomas! I really like your videos and you are doing a great job.
Someone posted some links to your videos before on here so some members are aware of your work but it is great to have you here.
Please keep up the good work, your videos are very interesting and informative, especially coming from a veteran of 17 years.
Thanks.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Hi Thomas, A big welcome to the forum. Next step is to get your name in Green which means that you are an active or ex-legionnaire. I can vouch for you. We'll be looking forward to you recounting some of your experiences.

Legionnaire1985

Legionnaire
Hi Thomas! I really like your videos and you are doing a great job.
Someone posted some links to your videos before on here so some members are aware of your work but it is great to have you here.
Please keep up the good work, your videos are very interesting and informative, especially coming from a veteran of 17 years.
Thanks.
Thanks, Nickfury ... I feel good here. Stay safe - Thomas.

Legionnaire1985

Legionnaire
Hi Thomas, A big welcome to the forum. Next step is to get your name in Green which means that you are an active or ex-legionnaire. I can vouch for you. We'll be looking forward to you recounting some of your experiences.
Thank you, Joseph. I remember you very well. Only good souvenirs ! Thanks for your engagement !

Hello Gentlemen
My name is Thomas. Some of you know me through our common service in 3. REI or 2. REP during the Years 1985 – 2002. As in Germany the Legion is not known so well, and still seen as an Institution of criminals, I started to write about the Legion. I aimed to correct theses opinions and keep high our reputation. Some friends approached me and asked, to translate in English. The result is a series of clips in English language on YouTube and a Wordpress Blog. Here are some of them. By the way ... Your Forum is great. Many thanks for the admission. Best Regards, Thomas.
Entry requirements and conditions to engage Part 1
Code of Honour
Americans in the French Foreign Legion
Thomas Gast is making meaningful small talk about the French Foreign Legion
Salut Thomas, LPN mon frere

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Our friend Thomas is great. Just check his latest videos about French Guiana. I don't know him, but way he presenting himself is what I accept experienced legionar to behave. Unfortunately, many guys here don't give that good example to young wannabes.

If someone ask who I am to comment on that ... I dont give a F.

I dont wannabe me too...and if there was a legal way to start afresh, different country, language and scenery. ...i would go for it ! Still have the desire for some thing else, even at the age of 53

Most viewed threads of the week

Top Bottom