a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A 30 year-old legionnaire of 2e REG kills a man in Marseille

Rapace

Reaction score
Home Country
France

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Below a link to a short article (in French). The legionnaire was in the company of a transvestite when they were both assaulted on the Vieux-Port (literally old harbour, a quarter of Marseille) by two men using a tear gas canister. The legionnaire pulled out a dagger and hit the two attackers killing one and injuring the second.

http://www.europe1.fr/faits-divers/information-europe-1-marseille-un-legionnaire-tue-un-homme-sur-le-vieux-port-3685355

The most embarrassing situation to be in.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
lacrymogène is catégorie D
Abusive use of it = 1 year prison and 15000 euros fine
If 2 persons together have each a catégorie D weapon. ..2 years prison and 30 000 euros fine
Source: government public. fr

Am sure he will be pleading self defence

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Haha, transvestite. I guess that's easier for some gay guys who are still in denial about their sexuality.
At least something good from this “Don't fuck with legionnaires!”

Rapace

Reaction score
Home Country
France
Haha, transvestite. I guess that's easier for some gay guys who are still in denial about their sexuality. (...)
Well... In some cases, it’s actually hard to guess, until you perform a ‘reality check’. Ask Joseph, who lives in Thailand, or the Anciens who served in French Polynesia and may remember the famous ‘rérés’.

USMCRET

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Well... In some cases, it’s actually hard to guess, until you perform a ‘reality check’. Ask Joseph, who lives in Thailand, or the Anciens who served in French Polynesia and may remember the famous ‘rérés’.
I wonder if Dusa ever heard of Madame Butterfly?
Either way, someone was going to get stabbed by the end of the night when the lights go out!

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Well... In some cases, it’s actually hard to guess, until you perform a ‘reality check’. Ask Joseph, who lives in Thailand
Hahaha :). Joseph, I'm asking you. I heard stories that it's really hard for foreigners to distinguish transformer from regular girl down in Thailand?

I wonder if Dusa ever heard of Madame Butterfly?
Either way, someone was going to get stabbed by the end of the night when the lights go out!
No I didn't heard. Some explanation is welcome.

He's getting misled because in Serbia, ladies got hairy legs or even a moustache... :D
Yes, that why I'm heading for France! Maybe I would meet some Rapace's further cousin and become family with him. ;)

Are we back on the goat story?
I don't know... drag queen or female goat? :). What would you guys take if choice is limited on this two? I mean, I saw some trannys who look really hot, then again there is goats whose beauty also can't be denied. I don't know, it's tough choice. :)
What would you take Snafu?

Reaction score
Home Country
Mexico

Moving to Thailand in 4 months, been there in the 60s, so I'm trained lol (60s/70s)

USMCRET

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
He's getting misled because in Serbia, ladies got hairy legs or even a moustache... :D
Oh, My God, Dusaboss is going to go wild on that little troll Rapace. Do they still catch their future wives in a sack?

Hahaha :). Joe I'm asking you? I heard stories that is really hard for western guy to distinguish transformer from regular girl down in Thailand?

No I didn't heard. Some explanation is welcome.

Yes, that why I'm heading for France! Maybe I would meet some Rapace's further cousin and become family with him. ;)

I don't know... drag queen or female goat? :). What would you guys take if choice is limited on this two? I mean, I saw some trannys who look really hot, then again there is goats whose beauty also can't be denied. I don't know, it's tough choice. :)
Now that was funny Dusaboss, “heading to France for the women with hairy legs.” Don’t forget the under arms.

Madame Butterfly was the story of a diplomat, may be UK—need your help here Chas—but he marries a beautiful Asian and she led him on for something like 20 years.

Never let see her undressed in the light. But most important of all she/HE always aligned up the torpedo to sink the......

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Hahaha :). Joseph, I'm asking you. I heard stories that it's really hard for foreigners to distinguish transformer from regular girl down in Thailand?
Ladyboys here in Thailand are rally hard to spot. They have the Adams apple removed, they have female hormones injected and I'm even told that they are operated down below. They are easy enough to spot once they start talking. Also they have too 'female gestures'.

We went to a Miss Cha Am contest held outside. Disgusting, half of them were lady boys. They had these immense platform shoes on which they could hardly walk in.

I've also served in 5 RE, the difference is that the rérés don't bother with the hormones or the operation :devilish:. Although LBs are accepted here, the rérés in French Polynesia is a tradition. It stems from the days when the different tribes would go to war. When they invaded an island or an Atoll they would kill all the males so that they could not reproduce. The youngest son was therefore brought up as a girl:sleep:.

Check out that drummer o_O

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Lady boys in Malaya (Malaysia) setting up a young and inexperienced Marine with one who was a stunning looker.
Laughter all round at his shock when he discovered meat and 2 veg.
Now I really have lowered the tone of this thread !

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa

If those were my two options I'd probably go celibate 😂

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Both are Brazilians. The legionnaire claims that he turned the aggressor's knife against him. The person who was slashed and survived, disclaims this version.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Exactly Dusa ! I'm sorry everyone for getting him mixed up with Pete Townshend who later played the drums and guitar for The Who and was arrested for pedophilia. My apologies to Keith Moon also.

Rapace

Reaction score
Home Country
France
(...) That guy is not going to live with this one, I imagine he's going to be teased for the rest of his career!
No worries for this... His career in the Legion is over. He'll be tried, probably sentenced and will serve time in a civilian prison (probably Les Beaumettes in Marseille).