13th DBLE Vs 2nd REI, and HK416

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
No joe, It means that every fut fut that has come here has not made it. 1er classe also comes to those who get shit done. I know plenty of legionnaires, LEGIONNAIRES with service of 2-2.5 years service who are still LEGIONNAIRES because they are **** ups. I know lots of 1er classe with over 5 years, BECAUSE THEY ARE **** UPS. That's the reality of the legion, TODAY. Nothing stays the same and the world and everything else changes.

PS and again, NOWADAYS legion ANYONE can volunteer for fut fut in Castel, ANYONE, ANYONE, ANYONE!.

has ZERO to do with past mil experience and everything to do with not enough real experienced man power in the Cadre in 4RE

Speaking of the HK416, what do legionnaires actually call it day to day? They always called the FAMAS by name from what I've seen, but "HK416" doesn't exactly roll off the tongue.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Speaking of the HK416, what do legionnaires actually call it day to day? They always called the FAMAS by name from what I've seen, but "HK416" doesn't exactly roll off the tongue.
Hmm, good question. It's party new gun in order to get unofficial name from legionnaires. My guess is that it would be called "Heckler".

Thats how its called in ex-Yu wars. At the time when someone says "Heckler" it meant Heckler & Koch's submachine 9mm gun or sometimes even any other SMG.

176607Mick

Unregistered
I call my weapon Sylvia. But then again, that's just me. I'm weird.

USMCRET

Ha! That made me think of Full Metal Jacket: "Sir! The Private's weapon's name is Charlene, Sir!"
"This is my rifle, this is my gun."

Hmm, good question. It's party new gun in order to get unofficial name from legionnaires. My guess is that it would be called "Heckler".

Thats how its called in ex-Yu wars. At the time when someone says "Heckler" it meant Heckler & Koch's submachine 9mm gun or sometimes even any other SMG.
I am sure at first they will call it Bitch, especially if it weighs more. And Mother Fecking Bitch when someone gets slapped in the face because the dimensions are different from what they are accustomed to.

Same artist dude
Getting inked is personal and once someone has them they tend to go to their same artist.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Don't go believing that Dus
I got it myself that it's fake, but on first look it seems so God damn real. In why not? I'm sure that chimps are capable of pulling the trigger (with lot of effort of course). He will not behave in that matter. If he somehow did managed to pull the trigger after first burst he would get scared and dropped down the rifle. And I'm more than sure that on this planet there is some “bananasâ€￾ who think “Hmm... it would be good idea to give a chimp loaded and unlocked assault rifle.â€￾ :)

I am sure at first they will call it Bitch, especially if it weighs more. And Mother Fecking Bitch when someone gets slapped in the face because the dimensions are different from what they are accustomed to.
In Vietnam, the Australian (and NZ?) SAS used a field-modified version of the 7.62mm FAL with a shortened barrel and a full-auto mode. They called it "the bitch gun"

Most viewed threads of the week