a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

100th anniversary of the American declaration of war on Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
Always reminds me of John Cleese In Faulty Towers.
German guest: “Will you stop mentioning the war?â€￾
Cleese: “Why you started it?â€￾
German tourist: “No we didn't.â€￾
Cleese: “Yes you did, you invaded Poland.â€￾

mark wake

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Always reminds me of John Cleese In Faulty Towers.
German guest: “Will you stop mentioning the war?â€￾
Cleese: “Why you started it?â€￾
German tourist: “No we didn't.â€￾
Cleese: “Yes you did, you invaded Poland.â€￾

Nice one Martin. Laughed my bollix off all night thinking of the post between me and surf guy. Me thinks that little pest dusaboss had some mischief in this!!?? No matter some good comments some bad. As for dusaboss?? I'm open to suggestions!

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
(...) little pest dusaboss (...)
I'm just trying to make constructive dialog Mr. Mark

View attachment 5808 :)

Easiest thing for me was to write “Happy anniversary to all Americansâ€￾, but I'm not that kind of person, and to be clear, I like America. My growing up is heavily influenced by American culture and I see it as my second country. That's why I give myself the right to criticize it.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Nothing to brag about, considering the strife they caused in the world!
I just bumped on this video and liked funny to me. Do you think on Serbs overall are on guys from this video? Of course I'm not bragging about them. It was joke. I love black humor sometimes, can't help with that.
One of those guys from this video soon was on some ridiculous reality show here :). There are two singers and two war criminal on this video.

mark wake

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
I just bumped on this video and liked funny to me. Do you think on Serbs overall are on guys from this video? Of course I'm not bragging about them. It was joke. I love black humor sometimes, can't help with that.
One of those guys from this video soon was on some ridiculous reality show here :). There are two singers and two war criminal on this video.
Ah! What black humor it would be if you had a Croatian watching your six if somehow you made it in the Legion!

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Mark,

Will he won't he make it to the Legion ? Sometime never but who knows ? Possibly a job as a working man's club as a stand up comedian. I can see him being booed off the stage with the odd bottle thrown at him. He might make the grade in the moronic entertainment business.

I hope I can goad him to join. If I was close to him I would give him a sharp kick up the backside and really motivate him. I have had enough waffle.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Ah! What black humor it would be if you had a Croatian watching your six if somehow you made it in the Legion!
I absolutely don't have trouble with that and I'll watch his 6 same as for every other legionnaire.

Rapace

Reaction score
Home Country
France
Ok, probably time to close the thread before it drifts too far away from the original topic...

Status
Not open for further replies.