a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ç¥￾å￾„ä½￾朋å￾‹æ–°å¹´å¿«ä¹￾ï¼￾

boss

Admin
Reaction score
Home Country
France
ç¥￾å￾„ä½￾朋å￾‹æ–°å¹´å¿«ä¹￾ï¼￾
ç¥￾全中国的,亚洲的朋å￾‹ä»¬ï¼Œæˆ‘的家人新年快ä¹￾,我们期待å†￾一次æµ￾览中国ï¼￾希望所有的朋å￾‹åœ¨é¾™å¹´å¤§å±•å®￾图,万事如æ„￾,心想事æˆ￾ï¼￾

Adomiso

Reaction score
Home Country
Taiwan
新年快樂ï¼￾æ￾­å–œç™¼è²¡ï¼￾é¾￾年行大é￾‹ï¼￾

boss

Admin
Reaction score
Home Country
France
谢谢这ä½￾朋å￾‹ï¼Œå¤§å®¶å￾Œç¦￾,新年好è¿￾ï¼￾

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Happy New year in this of the Dragon. May it be prosperous and all your wishes come true.
And from me; SAN NIN FAELOK.
Chas/Gweilo.

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
å¿«ä¹￾新的一年里,你å￾Œæ ·ï¼￾

DG187

Reaction score
Home Country
Lithuania
Shit, the dealer sold me the wrong drugs again. Feck, where's the fire extinguisher.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Semper Fidelis,

I note you have still despite your earlier claim not applied to the FFL. If you do and succeed you may find more than one or two Chinese serving with you.
After service in the RM, real Marines, I was a Hong Kong police officer. Many were your associates that we arrested in Wanchai and then handed over to the shore patrol and Coastguard station ship. Several landed up in the 'brig'. One Marine tried to take on my Shantung Sgt from the riot unit after the Pfc grabbed me. I am short just under 5'7" Suddenly a large arm went over my head grabbed the Pfc and said ; Don't touch my officer. The Pfc continued and promptly had his head split open by my Sgt's long baton. For the record the average height of the unit I commanded was 5' 10" and weighing in at 12 stones plus. When Nixon visited China he was astounded at the size of the Guards. I commend the photo- book Dragons Teeth the author also completed the wonderful pictorial on the FFL.

I note you were booted out of the USMC. How surprising !

Now go away and do something constructive.