a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to today?

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Vince Gironda trained many Hollywood stars in his gym, Bob Kennedy was a friend of his...on that note i also spoke a few times to Bill Pearl. He spoke a bit out his Navy time in Korea. A good Guy....
20160726_163411_HDR.jpg

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Jean Jacques Burnel(Karate man)...on Bass. Great Band with a very heavy Bass & blues Sound possible in the high Point of punk.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
For the real Oldies on here… Ginger Baker on drums...crazy guy.

GSP

Reaction score
Home Country
Argentina
Playlist of the day. Some classic music (if you were listening to them as young kid, then you are classic too)

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Remember listening to this in the Naafi Bar when drunk as a Skunk....:cool: was Always being played. I do like old Frank Sinatra.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Arenes of Nîmes has during July a musical festival
Opening night we had Texas and Simple minds followed by Sting and Shaggy. ..others too sh*t to mention

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Remember as a Young guy listening to the John Peel Show on the Radio...was a great guy who put Music out there….the Ruts...

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I´m not anti-Police but These Miners had a hard time.

Neither I. Am sure there is good guys among them. If you look really hard. :) Chas is one of rare good cops I know, but he is more soldier than cop so...