a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Send your mom's to me

brokenheart

Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
I came in here very broken hearted....He -he...
Still have a sad moment now and then but am feeling better. Yes there is some bull s--t but all in all I have to say I am relieved to have this forum.
I am happy my son is doing what he wanted and yes we probably would have tried to talk him out of it....but if this is what he wanted then HATS OFF to him...

I try to look on the bright side....warmer weather over there--we live in Canada
truly may learn french....not the way we are taught it in school
meet a french girl.... well won't go there
wear a nice uniform.....
learn to clean his room
and polish his shoes....
What more could a mother ask for......he-he

repman86

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
providing bed and brekky... why do I figure brekky consists of two eggs and a piece of sausage! hhhhmmmmm.... I think I will protect the innocent from the coyotes! Do you have coyotes in Scotland? he he~

North of Peeterheed there are monsters that even coyotes would not dare look at, the last time I was that far north was unbearable, up in the wilderness :D (eh tam), I was just an innocent 18yr old who was robbed by twa 30yr auld kweins :mad: then after they robbed me they dragged my drunken body into thier garden and foned the polis, telt the polis that Id wandered into thier garden and fell asleep, I knew nothing until waking up the following morning in the hotel we were staying at minus a wallet. But hey you live and learn, what a learning curve it was:D

repman86

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
I came in here very broken hearted....He -he...
Still have a sad moment now and then but am feeling better. Yes there is some bull s--t but all in all I have to say I am relieved to have this forum.
I am happy my son is doing what he wanted and yes we probably would have tried to talk him out of it....but if this is what he wanted then HATS OFF to him...

I try to look on the bright side....warmer weather over there--we live in Canada
truly may learn french....not the way we are taught it in school
meet a french girl.... well won't go there
wear a nice uniform.....
learn to clean his room
and polish his shoes....
What more could a mother ask for......he-he

When he gets home on leave you'll have to beat the hordes of lassies off him with a shitty stick, he'll be a leam mean f*****g (fighting) machine.

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
okay, i came on here freaked out a few weeks ago and now this has been the most fun ever! Send your moms to me if they need information when you young men go.. don't leave em dangling out there w/ no resources for questions
Does anybody think Barrack Obama is going to get assassinated for being African american. im sure some people have problems with electing phony presidents!

the only Thing I can say is

Krava Maga Bro!Mrs. _God_Xerxes.jpeg