a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leaving-soon

Unregistered
I would like to make an apology for my actions towrads joette. I will not log on to the forum again.

I was contacted by a member of the forum and appreciated the seriousness nature of my crime. I am not sure the tactics used to find my number was legal, but that gives me leverage if that member chooses to take things further. Along with the threats made to me about ex-legionnaires coming to my house with weapons.

I hope this ends here.

Regards.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Gregory Ely,
I contacted you and my methods were entirely legal. Don't ever come back to this forum. You and your friends who send crude and offensive e-mails can always be traced. Keep your nose clean and the Kent Constabulary will not be contacted. It is now up to you and should you post again all your personal details will be posted in the public domain.

Chas.

core

Reaction score
Home Country
Serbia
I think every new forum member should read this thread before he can post any mesages just to know that BS ain't welcome on this forum.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Weapons totally not needed or mentioned with this sort of young gentlemen. An RM visit by self and menion of the UK Obscene Communications Act plus the Police was quite sufficient.:D

flash010

Top Member
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
We won't be tuning up at your door with any thing but the police if you ever do this again. You have stepped up and given your apology so be it. Just remember the world's a small place and all of us are family ex and current legionnaires and the guys and gals on this forum too. You would have found that out had you not been a twat. That's all i have to say.
flash

Cpl K

Legionnaire
Former Moderator
Reaction score
Yes it's a small world out there, well done to Chas...

Cpl K....

Fox Winters

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Mongolia
Nice, Thanks Chas and others. And so, to get it straight, he's Marky_mark and JerkofChicken, right? Nut

Andrea

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
I would like to make an apology for my actions towrads joette. I will not log on to the forum again.

I was contacted by a memebr of the forum and appreciated the seriousness nature of my crime. I am not sure the tactics used to find my number was legal, but that gives me leverage if that memebr chhoses to take things further. Along with the threats made to me about ex legionnaires coming to my house with weapons.

I hope this ends here.

Regards.
Well I guess you learned your lesson. Coming from Joette's daughter. DON'T *EVER* SPEAK TO MY MUM IN SUCH A MANNER. Or any other of my wonderful friends on this forum.. OR I WILL TRACK YOU DOWN MYSELF.. I don't care if it's in a legal manner or NOT!!!

0341Grunt

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
We won't be tuning up at your door with any thing but the police if you ever do this again. You have stepped up and given your apology so be it. Just remember the world's a small place and all of us are family ex and current legionnaires and the guys and gals on this forum too. You would have found that out had you not been a twat. That's all i have to say.
flash
aW FUDGE, now I gotta put away my K Bar and wash all this camo paint off my face...

joette ✞

In Memoriam....Retired and missed Mod ...
Former Moderator
RIP ✞
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Thanks Cpl K and Chas! Never underestimate these guys!!;):) I love these guys!

xx
joette

seth1

Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
The comradeship displayed by fellow Legionnaires, Family, and others on this board is truly remarkable. I cant wait to be part of this family.

Eagle eye

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Macao
I am not sure the tactics used to find my number was legal, but that gives me leverage if that memebr chhoses to take things further. Along with the threats made to me about ex legionnaires coming to my house with weapons.

I hope this ends here.

Regards.
.......:eek::eek::eek::eek:.....​

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
The young gentleman has a very fertile imagination.:rolleyes:
Nuff said.:D

Rapace

Reaction score
Home Country
France
Ok, I think all has been said about this particular 'affair'... The thread will remain stuck for any other potential 'e-abuser's' education.
Thanks to Chas, aka the 'e-cop'.

Status
Not open for further replies.