a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flying out today

Papillon

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I think he's genuine too USM and I do hope he's in the system somewhere. It's true however that he's not typical Legion material (the "Orthodox anointing oil" and "strangely artistic photo" episodes for example). It's easy to see why he may be considered to be a Walter.

Going back 10 years + there were many more shoot'em up and gungho types on the forum. Many of them said they were going, so a lot of effort was put in by us ex-cons to steer them on the right path. Most turned out to be dreamers of course and just disappeared down the deep hole they had dug for themselves.
If you say your walking through the gates on Tuesday you can't appear on the forum on Wednesday - so it was a case of Harakiri for the most part.

Personally I'm far happier with far less but far more "balanced" wanabees.
And your referring to G being balanced, don’t know if their is any tackle shops around you but they might give you and USMC a hand getting those hooks out your jaws😂😂😂 flip flops he was borne with Jesus sandals, my money if he has left his fat arm chair in Boston is a Christian pilgrimage to France
How will we ever find out? Probably never!

Kronenberg

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
And your referring to G being balanced, don’t know if their is any tackle shops around you but they might give you and USMC a hand getting those hooks out your jaws😂😂😂 flip flops he was borne with Jesus sandals, my money if he has left his fat arm chair in Boston is a Christian pilgrimage to France
How will we ever find out? Probably never!
The baby Jesus is disappointed in you again Pap!

He was always harping on about getting an easy shag in Nantes if you remember. What part of that equates to a "holier than thou" pilgrimage you need to ask yourself? (unless he's LPC's super-religious, alter ego twin brother contributing to that basement collection of road kill).

The Jesus boot stuff has been adequately explained, and the IP issue made it pretty clear he was in France.

The only outstanding issue is whether the Nogent pic was taken by a fez wearing tourist or him, and if it was him did he actually ring that bell?

If his head is actually that shape he'd be snapped up in a heartbeat by the genie. Who needs a strap on their kepi with a head like that anyway? He'd be made for the job.

We won't know of course until, or if, he resurfaces from Winnie's honey pot wherever that is, but it all adds up for me as intangible as the evidence may be.

Sometime you just need to run with your instincts. I guess that's the "Jellyfish" in me - see above (thanks Shirly I'm flattered) .

Just sayin' .....

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
Italy
I am now going to make it my duty when I go to ask if a man covered in smell good oil came through here lol. Roughly a little over 2 months away and when I get access to the internet ill give you the answer.:ROFLMAO:

Watch out mate, what if he makes it and it's a caporal when you show up? I would leave the mockery to les anciennes unless you want to become a black belt in push-ups within the first week of meeting him with a patch higher than yours :ROFLMAO:

Kronenberg

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
jackcarver1999v2 said:
I am now going to make it my duty when I go to ask if a man covered in smell good oil came through here lol. Roughly a little over 2 months away and when I get access to the internet ill give you the answer.

We hope that you do go in December Jack (although we seem to know little about you).

We can all then get excited and argumentative again (and it may stop Papillon falling asleep and dribbling on his pyjamas).

You know the ground rules if you've been following this thread.

If you want to be believed and get everybody to root for you please provide:

• a photo of your boarding pass when you arrive in France (dressed up as Winnie the Pooh for the sake of consistency).
• a photo of a local French whore holding a copy of a newspaper in one hand and a packet of 1980 Gitanes in the other. If she's only got one arm or can't stand up you'll need to be inventive (ask LPC for tips on how to deal with uncooperative cadavers with missing body parts).
• a photo of the Legion gate (wherever you are going). A nice, smiley cum face would be good but is not mandatory. Don't wear a fez.
• a receipt clearly showing purchase of a bottle of fragrant Orthodox anointment oil and a pair of flip flops. You won't get through the gates without those and we'll know your serious about things.

Good luck kidda. We'll start placing bets in a few weeks when we learn a bit more about you.

Last edited:

USMCRET

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
I think he's genuine too USM and I do hope he's in the system somewhere. It's true however that he's not typical Legion material (the "Orthodox anointing oil" and "strangely artistic photo" episodes for example). It's easy to see why he may be considered to be a Walter.

Going back 10 years + there were many more shoot'em up and gungho types on the forum. Many of them said they were going, so a lot of effort was put in by us ex-cons to steer them on the right path. Most turned out to be dreamers of course and just disappeared down the deep hole they had dug for themselves.
If you say your walking through the gates on Tuesday you can't appear on the forum on Wednesday - so it was a case of Harakiri for the most part.

Personally I'm far happier with far less but far more "balanced" wanabees.
It would be nice to hear of someone making it

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Hope you have it all back on by now. In Louisiana we had a major Hurricane hit at the end of August, I was without Power and Internet for over a week. In some areas they still do not have power. Hurricane Ida came in as a Category 4 or 5, winds over 200 mph were recorded in gusts, the sustained winds were around 150 mph.
Still no water but the electric is back... service note was posted that we might be served by or between thé 5 th or the 10 th of october.. waiting for the mother card that commands the electonics...just as well i only drink Whisky and beer
Last night was méga
Post my Schitum
Can some one remind me to eat...at least now and again ?
Grazia milla
L.P.C.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
jackcarver1999v2 said:
I am now going to make it my duty when I go to ask if a man covered in smell good oil came through here lol. Roughly a little over 2 months away and when I get access to the internet ill give you the answer.

We hope that you do go in December Jack (although we seem to know little about you).

We can all then get excited and argumentative again (and it may stop Papillon falling asleep and dribbling on his pyjamas).

You know the ground rules if you've been following this thread.

If you want to be believed and get everybody to root for you please provide:

• a photo of your boarding pass when you arrive in France (dressed up as Winnie the Pooh for the sake of consistency).
• a photo of a local French whore holding a copy of a newspaper in one hand and a packet of 1980 Gitanes in the other. If she's only got one arm or can't stand up you'll need to be inventive (ask LPC for tips on how to deal with uncooperative cadavers with missing body parts).
• a photo of the Legion gate (wherever you are going). A nice, smiley cum face would be good but is not mandatory. Don't wear a fez.
• a receipt clearly showing purchase of a bottle of fragrant Orthodox anointment oil and a pair of flip flops. You won't get through the gates without those and we'll know your serious about things.

Good luck kidda. We'll start placing bets in a few weeks when we learn a bit more about you.
Eat thé fkrs ( cadavres or feed thèm to the dugs

Kronenberg

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
It would be nice to hear of someone making it
It's all whispers unfortunately because once they go over the Event Horizon through those gates, the void of the Legion's black hole takes over. Radio silence.

It was designed to be like that with no external comms for 5-6 months between selection in Aubagne and their regiment.

By the time they do get those privileges they have been through the wringer and they are different men with different priorities.

I agree though, it would be nice to see a prodigy who passed through here show his face in tenue. I seem to remember a few showed up on the old forum - but that was a mad house (and even then you weren't sure if it was true or BS).

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Few come back when they do engage...thats life
To keep this forum up to date, we need feed back but sadly to say...
We can read what we want on the Légions official page or watch You tube vids of the Légion but it does not reflect the reality...
A small contribution from me, because i talk, now and again serving légionnaires...tells me otherwise
L.P.C.

Kronenberg

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Few come back when they do engage...thats life
To keep this forum up to date, we need feed back but sadly to say...
We can read what we want on the Légions official page or watch You tube vids of the Légion but it does not reflect the reality...
A small contribution from me, because i talk, now and again serving légionnaires...tells me otherwise
L.P.C.
Are we talking about the rise of the east european mafia here LPC? I've heard some "jobs for the boys" stories recently. Not sure how true they are but the guy wasn't a happy bunny. There has always been some form of favouritism for fellow countrymen, but this seemed to be at a different level to what I knew.

Kronenberg

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, more or less
More of them = Less of us (types)
I think it just goes around in phases depending on geopolitical circumstances at the time and general world mayhem. In my time you couldn't move for German kepi noirs for example.

It will change again in time...

madwolf

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Australia
If I were you I would looking at fully emptying my balls with any bit of skirt I could find, make the pull ups less painful with less weight😂 Get a shag Man could be a long time till next one!
Not in Marseille though they were as rough as old boots in my time, eager enough but rough

Kronenberg

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Not in Marseille though they were as rough as old boots in my time, eager enough but rough
You should have got a loyalty card MM.
5 x 10FF BJs from the old hag "madame", and you got a free bonus shag with one of the younger/prettier girls. It worked like Starbucks. They like loyal customers.
All Tunisian / Algerian - but hey - it is what it is.