a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New members - New changes (on my part, at least)

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Let's give a warm welcome to;

Centurion12

from the US (I'm in a hurry, so I'll fill in the rest later).

This is an open forum. You do not have to say anything personnel about yourself. However, if you should give your true name and any personnel details such as medical, psychological or criminal problems, this may jeopardize you chances when you try to join.

I will not delete any threads or posts.

Centurion​

You have one week in which to post something

Last edited:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Let's give a warm welcome to:

Zenok

from the US

This is an open forum. You do not have to say anything personnel about yourself. However, if you should give your true name and any personnel details such as medical, psychological or criminal problems, this may jeopardize you chances when you try to join.

Zenok​

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Hello to :

Roen91

Good bye Alan Ash,

Roen: remember that:

This is an open forum. You do not have to say anything personnel about yourself. However, if you should give your true name and any personnel details such as medical, psychological or criminal problems, this may jeopardize your chances when you try to join.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand

LShannon​

From the UK, I haven't got time to post the Forum's Miranda warning, but I will once I come back from run.
This is an open forum. You do not have to say anything personnel about yourself. However, if you should give your true name and any personnel details such as medical, psychological or criminal problems, this may jeopardize your chances when you try to join.

LShannon,

Last edited:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Hello to :

Roen91

Good bye Alan Ash,

Roen: remember that:

Roen 91, time is running out, Tomorrow is one week since you joined, and it's one week since you last showed your face.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand

pandey​

From Nepal

Pandey

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
let's all give a warm welcome to:

Tau Tau Jnr

from Papua New Guinea

Tau Tau Jnr

For those who try to join the forum and are refused, it is because you haven't filled in the about you section. I mean let's face it, if during the application you haven't filled in the about you section, then you are not going to post anything. You will end up like LShannon and Pandey, who are on their way to getting banned. LShannon tomorrow and Pandey on Sunday.

Goodbye Tau Tau Jnr

Last edited:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand

LShannon​

From the UK, I haven't got time to post the Forum's Miranda warning, but I will once I come back from run.

LShannon,

Bye Bye. The worse part about it is that he was refused a first time for not have put anything in his about you section. So not to be deterred he reapplied and told us a little (which is all that we ask) about himself.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand

pandey​

From Nepal

Pandey

Goodbye pandey.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Hello to :

CMariD

from the Philippines

CMariD

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand

Mastering_Fire

From the UK

Let's hope that he'll introduce himself himself, I've got mixed feelings about this one. His Ip shows he's posting from Albania :unsure:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Let's give a warm welcome to (who has taken the time to fill in the about you section) :

le petit américain

who is, as the name suggests, from the US of A.

(which can also include flight itineraries and dates)

le 'tit Ricaine

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Welcome to:

Callan Walker

from ZA.

Callan

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
let's give a welcome to:

wintrrz

From turkey

wintrrz
for the more observant of you, you will notice that I've changed the color, remining people that they are here to participate.
Perhaps CMariD hadn't noticed it.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
let's welcome:

Beniamin

from the Netherlands
Hello to :

CMariD

from the Philippines

CMariD
Goodbye CMariD

Ben

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand

Steve M

Steve

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Let's give a warm welcome to the following:

Nyujit

From Nepal

ThomasBlair

From the US

Vagrant13

Who is back from the US

Mistap

From the US

Nyujit
Tom
Vagrant
Mistap
You have (roughly) one week in which to post something

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Let;s give a warm welcome to:

Galgano

from the US

Quoc-Dat Nguyen

From Vietnam
Galgano
Quoc-Dat
You have (roughly) one week in which to post something