a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Value of missing teeth

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
An adult has normally 32 teeth, 16 in the upper row and 16 in the jaw. This is 100% (2x50%=100%). The teeth are numbered from the molar to the incisors 8 to 1. Each tooth has a value, from 1 to 5, 5 being the highest value, thus the most important teeth(s), 1 the less 'important'. Following a simple to understand chart. You count (the value) those you have, addition (+), then those missing (the value), then subtract those missing (-) from the 100% and you have your result. If you have 40% or over, then you are ok, but anyway a dentist need to check for caries and decay and fix the problems, that could disqualify.
Upper jaw: 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1_1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 = 16 teeth
Value: 2 5 5 3 3 4 1 2_2 1 4 3 3 5 5 2 = 2x25%= 50%
lower Jaw: 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1_1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 = 16 teeth
Value 3 5 5 3 3 4 1 1_1 1 4 3 3 5 5 3 = 2x25%= 50%
Count the teeth that are missing and correspond them with the number value.
You must have at least 40% mastication value.
If you miss one upper tooth, then you have to subtract also the corresponding bottom tooth.
For example, miss the upper molar, = 8, then you have to subtract 16 from the total value.
Depending on the doctor or dentist, he/she may also disqualify a chipped tooth.
As far I know, dentures or partial dentures are OK to have.
c'est la guerre http://voltigeur.net e mail jvr@voltigeur.net

Truckerheino

Reaction score
Home Country
Denmark
Thank you. Even if you are unsure it gives a bit of hope of being accepted even though I have dentures. It's been my main concern.

darkwood

Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
What if I never grew molars? I have like 0 molars and I am 34. :)

darkwood

Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
then you are definitely a meat eater … or a Vampire

Well I like meat I confess. And I don't mind blood either. But still I lose a good amount of percentage just for not growing these teeth. I will have to install implants.

Reaction score
Home Country
Estonia
Hello,

Im also having teeth issues, and not small ones...

So I going to share with you this : https://stomika.by/en/

Im going there to fix my teeth, in summer. I can say that I´m going to have a Hollywood smile only for 3000.- €, and this is very cheap. For example : In my home country one implantant costs 1200.- Euros, but over there I get the same for the 226.- Euros..
They are using very good Switzerland quality materials overthere, and giving you the guarantee for the work they do. And they even offering cozy accomondation for you if you having bigger teeth problems, so you can stay there for a while and fix your teeth.
People are travelling around the world overthere because it is really cheap. I just want to share it with you because we all know, Dr. Dentists work are usually very expensive stuff, no matter where you are. And if you are prepairing yourself for FFL, and you have small budget, then this is the right place to look .

Have a nice day everybody ! Cheers !

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Wowwie, how exciting! I’ve got a few teeth too. Would everybody like the details?

And my dog’s got great teeths!

I attach a pic

View attachment 4631
in North Germany we are getting the Wolf back. The video shows near Bergen close to where i live. one time when i was running i saw one or i think it was one down the track in the distance when running in the woods. Don´t know why, maybe instinct, i stopped & turned around & saw a wolf. was looking at me. i remember thinking where is the owner & i never saw people with dogs so deep in the woods before(thought it was a dog).

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Come to Nîmes and you can see wild ones ( lone wolfs ) in the vine fields
i thought they were all wild. The Farmers here are not happy as they have lost a lot of sheep. They stopped shooting them some years back & now they have returned. the above video is a few years old so there are more now. thing is they are getting braver & not so shy from humans anymore. could look at small kids as a food source. I like animals but if they are a threat then they need to know who is the master :ROFLMAO:

darkwood

Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
Wolf has its place in the natural order. We had bobcats in Croatia but now they are I believe totally extinct.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Wolf has its place in the natural order. We had bobcats in Croatia but now they are I believe totally extinct.
i agree bro..but when it comes down to territory they have to go...with a bang :ROFLMAO: the Gunners

darkwood

Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
i agree bro..but when it comes down to territory they have to go...with a bang :ROFLMAO: the Gunners

Do they still practice fox hunting in the UK? I love the outfits. :)

Fox-hunting-ban-protest-riders-629562.jpg

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Do they still practice fox hunting in the UK? I love the outfits. :)

Fox-hunting-ban-protest-riders-629562.jpg
i believe they do. however i think a wolf is as they hunt in a pack are more of a threat than a fox. The wolf is a very intelligent & cunning meat eater. watch a few videos how they hunt their prey.

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
Oh shooks, I love the wolf, they belong here, just like I do.

Attachments

• AF35FE63-B8D4-44A5-B93E-6C79AAB029CC.png
    AF35FE63-B8D4-44A5-B93E-6C79AAB029CC.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
A bit like the code of the legionnaire really:

Attachments

• 8D6D8749-34D0-480B-B7AE-993D707FA73D.jpeg
    8D6D8749-34D0-480B-B7AE-993D707FA73D.jpeg
    215.3 KB · Views: 11

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
i thought they were all wild. The Farmers here are not happy as they have lost a lot of sheep. They stopped shooting them some years back & now they have returned. the above video is a few years old so there are more now. thing7 is they are getting braver & not so shy from humans anymore. could look at small kids as a food source. I like animals but if they are a threat then they need to know who is the master :ROFLMAO:
We have both, wild and protected safe havens for reproduction
Our wild wolves are from Italy and are smaller than north european wolves
In todays local news paper, 'Midi Libre', mentions the attack on a 4 day old calf in a Manade (ranch) at Generac . The calf would have more than likely poked to death in thé Nîmes Arenes corrida (bull fight)
Google: La Bête du Gevaudan
Certain dogs are great for defending against Wolf attacks and one in particular is the Patou (born beside and grows up with the flock)

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
We have both, wild and protected safe havens for reproduction
Our wild wolves are from Italy and are smaller than north european wolves
In todays local news paper, 'Midi Libre', mentions the attack on a 4 day old calf in a Manade (ranch) at Generac . The calf would have more than likely poked to death in thé Nîmes Arenes corrida (bull fight)
Google: La Bête du Gevaudan
Certain dogs are great for defending against Wolf attacks and one in particular is the Patou (born beside and grows up with the flock)
Sid vicious wore a collar like these dogs...

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
OK this dude has only a small dog collar :ROFLMAO: can remember a chick who wore a Bin liner as a dress. She was at a skids concert & banged one off them not sure who it was but got pregnant.