a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FFL Female Encounters

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Long time lurker who finally signed up. First of all, much respect to all the current legionnaires and the anciens here. I've done a deep dive through the board but haven't found much of anything regarding the types of women that go for legionnaires. I'm sure there must be some great crazy stories, particulalry given the far-flung places you guys find yourselves. It would be interesting to learn some of the more exotic carnal aspects of your amazing adventure!

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Long time lurker who finally signed up. First of all, much respect to all the current legionnaires and the anciens here. I've done a deep dive through the board but haven't found much of anything regarding the types of women that go for legionnaires. I'm sure there must be some great crazy stories, particulalry given the far-flung places you guys find yourselves. It would be interesting to learn some of the more exotic carnal aspects of your amazing adventure!
I don't know if you are some kind of pervert or what, but I think that you've got the wrong forum mate. I've sent you a warning this time. Anymore and you can get lost for good.

Hex

Reaction score
Home Country
Romania
Pass the selection and see for yourself, but don't think girls will swarm you

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Pass the selection and see for yourself, but don't think girls will swarm you

Good answer. Unfortunately, I've long aged out so can never know for sure what might have been. So all I can do now is read the stories!

Hex

Reaction score
Home Country
Romania
Good answer. Unfortunately, I've long aged out so can never know for sure what might have been. So all I can do now is read the stories!
While reading how many people like you are old and would have wished to join the legion if younger, I came to appreciate how young I am.Maybe some day I will tell you stories if I get selected

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
i could tell you About a water bed in canada but i wonĀ“t...:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
While reading how many people like you are old and would have wished to join the legion if younger, I came to appreciate how young I am.Maybe some day I will tell you stories if I get selected
Best of luck in all respects!

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Stoutboy, do chicks fancy tubby loads of lard ? I am so old that I don't know the answer !;) I do know our Squad, in best Blues, on leave in London Soho visited a nightclub. When we arrived the resident USAF rapidly vacated. Also as we went up the road a Cabbie shouted ; There go the Royal Marines they are the lads who get the girls. (If only.):unsure: We had some tubby lads but after training they slimmed down. I was lucky remaining small and cuddly. It is true that the girls love a man in uniform irrespective of unit. But of course some are preferred.:)

Papillon

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Stoutboy, do chicks fancy tubby loads of lard ? I am so old that I don't know the answer !;) I do know our Squad, in best Blues, on leave in London Soho visited a nightclub. When we arrived the resident USAF rapidly vacated. Also as we went up the road a Cabbie shouted ; There go the Royal Marines they are the lads who get the girls. (If only.):unsure: We had some tubby lads but after training they slimmed down. I was lucky remaining small and cuddly. It is true that the girls love a man in uniform irrespective of unit. But of course some are preferred.:)

Did you stay at the Union Jack club Chas? Or were you just into London for the day?

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Hope your quarters were 'guest friendly' lol

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Did you stay at the Union Jack club Chas? Or were you just into London for the day?

Yes we all did on a 48 hour pass. It was rather grim. Now the UJC is superb. I am no longer a member of my spiritual home the SF Club but am a member of the Victory Services Club. I would prefer the UJC but commissioned officers can't be members. I live on the Waterloo line and the UJC is only 100 metres from Waterloo Station. I can get in for a meal as a guest or by craftily flashing my photographed RMA I D card.

Papillon

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Yes we all did on a 48 hour pass. It was rather grim. Now the UJC is superb. I am no longer a member of my spiritual home the SF Club but am a member of the Victory Services Club. I would prefer the UJC but commissioned officers can't be members. I live on the Waterloo line and the UJC is only 100 metres from Waterloo Station. I can get in for a meal as a guest or by craftily flashing my photographed RMA I D card.

It was not to clever when we stayed think it was 76 that nice long summer about 12 of us on leave all heading for Jersey for a week we lasted 2 days got kicked off the island but thatā€™s another story!

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
It was not to clever when we stayed think it was 76 that nice long summer about 12 of us on leave all heading for Jersey for a week we lasted 2 days got kicked off the island but thatā€™s another story!
fĀ§cking Argylls :)

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
The Argylls did not like the Queens Own Highlanders. I was told the Story from an ex Argyll.