a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changing profile picture?

Reaction score
Home Country
England
Hi,
I joined yesterday, I cant seem to work out how to change my profile picture, iv looked all over, gone onto my account etc, I am thinking maybe I have to wait and my account will be given permission to do them things as i have only just joined yesterday or I am a bit of a dumbass, either way its cool lol but id like to no if possible what to do lol thans for any help in advance

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
I'll drop you a PM tomorrow on how to do it. Otherwise click on your Avatar 'W" and then click again, you should see "edit Avatar:"

Reaction score
Home Country
England
I'll drop you a PM tomorrow on how to do it. Otherwise click on your Avatar 'W" and then click again, you should see "edit Avatar:"

Cheers, I think i have to wait mate, it says on my profile editing it is not possible right now..

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Give it a bit longer as the two of you have just joined. It takes a while and the new forum is still settling down.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Great. Another green on forum who hates me. :(

WTF I'm doing wrong?

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Beer? The dudesatoss has never sucked titty and you want him to drink. ..BEER

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Nobody hates you Dusa, they're yanking you're chain....have a beer and chill out😎

Some of them do just yank my chain, like this angry face caporal :)and that is ok. Others have genuine bigotry towards me seeing me as some quasi-walt.

As for beer, actually it would be good idea to have beer-free day to chill out lil bit. :)

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
Some of them do just yank my chain, like this angry face caporal :)and that is ok. Others have genuine bigotry towards me seeing me as some quasi-walt.

As for beer, actually it would be good idea to have beer-free day to chill out lil bit. :)
I think is because your extremely active on the forum

Without beer life would be quite a drag😁

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
I converted to wine, years ago (good enougth for Jesus, it's good enougth for me
Except when i go to the pizzeria, here on the avenue, i live next door (ex rep dude in charge) Then i drink Heineken in tins. .at least 10 for a Magarita

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Dusaboss,

You are our forum toy boy and mascot. We all consider your posts and Legion sagacity. Well, I do anyway !
I don't dislike you. You simply amuse me . So you at least have ONE supporter despite your possible LMF of which I still remain uncertain. You might even make it, but Carpe Diem.:)