a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

About Vaccine

mjcyy2zz

Reaction score
Home Country
Taiwan
Hello, guys! Greeting to all of you from east-asia! I got a lot cheerful reply from last thread i posted about height, thanks for the help!
However there are several more questions in my head for quite some time about the vaccines.
I'm concerned about this because in my opinion vaccines are not good stuff, they actually ruin our natural immune system, and those are loaded with chemicals and heavy metals etc.

Here's something i want to ask :

What kind of vaccines a person would get and how many are they in the legionnaire life?(once for all, or you get jabbed all the time through the service)

Can i refuse to be vaccinated? Will i got kicked out if i refused the vaccination in the selection? and after become a legionnaire?

Any sideffects from those vaccines you experienced?

Are there any other injections apart from vaccines?

Last edited:

Papillon

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Hi up buddy does not matter what army you join you are going to be the 🎯 for the meds they have a job to keep you fighting fit and well if you are out of the needles I think the Salvation Army are recruiting for musicians don’t think they vaccinate one of the few army’s that don’t!

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
Hello, guys! Greeting to all of you from east-asia! I got a lot cheerful reply from last thread i posted about height, thanks for the help!
However there are several more questions in my head for quite some time about the vaccines.
I'm concerned about this because in my opinion vaccines are not good stuff, they actually ruin our natural immune system, and those are loaded with chemicals and heavy metals etc.

Here's something i want to ask :

What kind of vaccines a person would get and how many are they in the legionnaire life?(once for all, or you get jabbed all the time through the service)

Can i refuse to be vaccinated? Will i got kicked out if i refused the vaccination in the selection? and after become a legionnaire?

Any sideffects from those vaccines you experienced?

Are there any other injections apart from vaccines?
You should not refuse ( I am not sure if you can refuse) vaccinations, they are given for a reason.
If you are going to a country where yellow fever is rampant, you'll be happy that you had a vaccination for that.
Some vaccinations might give you some discomfort, but I have not heard or seen serious side effects in my lifetime.
On a side note, if no vaccinations were given from a baby's age on, the lifespan of humans would be a hell of a lot shorter by now.

Reaction score
Home Country
Egypt
I know the legion is active in Africa and someplace in the American continents dunno where exactly. Some people here say they may be sent back to Iraq and I personally expect everyone will be back to Afghanistan soon because of ISIS.
Would you feel comfortable getting deployed to some jungle in Africa/the Americas or a middle eastern desert without a single needle being stung in your body? I mean I live in the middle east+north Africa and I am telling you I wouldn't feel comfortable at all

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
No you can't reject vaccine for god sake! Why you want to do that? You too jumped on that anti-vaccination train with all that crazy people who don't have idea what they talking about.? Their arguments are based on really rare side effects which can appear with certain vaccines but they are almost always non serious and short term. Vacations can in extremely rare cases do some serious damage and that is mainly among children.

As I said that is really , REALLY! rare. Not comparably with all benefits vaccines have and all lives they saved.

That is all work of that anti-vaccine lobby which already doing serious damage to humanity. 30 y ago no one even didn't think about not taking vaccine, now in 2018, Many people think in that direction. So now we getting back diseases which were thought to have been eradicated. So now because of that "smart asses" who think that they are progressive and smart if they don't give vaccine to a kid, in my country in 2017/18 dyed 19 people from smallpox! Diseases which was almost not existing from introduction of vaccine and all until 2-3 years ago.

Just use your head please. If evil world ruling elite want to poison you with something ... they will do that without you even knowing that!

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
I'm just worried that you may be connecting the Philippines dengue fever vaccines which killed 14 children and set off a general vaccination fear with the rest of Asia.
Yes, vaccinations are obligatory in the legion. You will be vaccinated for everything from meningitis to Yellow fever. Some Vaccinations require a series of vaccines i.e. 1 on day one, then 3 days, then 1 month after that and every year there after. Others are for life. Others such as yellow fever are for 10 years.

The legion has a vaccination book for every legionnaire whether in a combat regiment or a non combat regiment. And it is carefully followed.

Think yourself lucky, France has just increased the number of vaccinations for children from 3 to 11.

Reaction score
Home Country
Egypt
I'm just worried that you may be connecting the Philippines dengue fever vaccines which killed 14 children and set off a general vaccination fear with the rest of Asia.
Yes, vaccinations are obligatory in the legion. You will be vaccinated for everything from meningitis to Yellow fever. Some Vaccinations require a series of vaccines i.e. 1 on day one, then 3 days, then 1 month after that and every year there after. Others are for life. Others such as yellow fever are for 10 years.

The legion has a vaccination book for every legionnaire whether in a combat regiment or a non combat regiment. And it is carefully followed.

Think yourself lucky, France has just increased the number of vaccinations for children from 3 to 11.
Don't think I was ever vaccinated more 5 times in my life in egypt. Wow, 11? I feel so....worthless now hahaha

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
We had a massive multi injection for various fevers and diseases. It was delivered in a syringe more normally used for horses. !
(True circa mid/late 1950s'.) We were given 24 hours rest or light duties to get over it. I as a shorter member of our recruit squad was discreetly amused by all the much bigger lads keeling over. I ached for a few hours and then contrary to orders went to the NAAFI (Canteen) for a very small drink. Possibly reckless from a medical standpoint. But as you know I have survived.:)

Nickfury

Top Member
Reaction score
Wandering the Earth like Caine from Kung Fu.
Home Country
San Marino
Don't join the legion. Stay home. The toxic fumes and industrial pollution in the air and water from China will kill you far far faster than any vaccines, which are meant to keep you from catching diseases. Even more important is the protection you will give to people who are too young or too sick to get vaccines or the very elderly who are at risk if these diseases start spreading through the population because idiots like you believe the bullshit you read on some blog about the dangers of vaccines. These blogs are always written by some cunt without real scientific or medical training.

Just stay the fuck home, you obviously have the wrong mindset from the get go.

a1b2c3

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Nations
Just a note regarding yellow fever vaccine, SOP is now single vaccination for lifetime. No longer needed every 10 years.

Agree with everyone else above regarding vaccination in general. If you don't want to get vaccinated, don't go to France. You will not get the choice to refuse per se IF somehow you get pass selection...not vaccinated = not eligible for courses/training/missions.

mjcyy2zz

Reaction score
Home Country
Taiwan
Don't join the legion. Stay home. The toxic fumes and industrial pollution in the air and water from China will kill you far far faster than any vaccines, which are meant to keep you from catching diseases. Even more important is the protection you will give to people who are too young or too sick to get vaccines or the very elderly who are at risk if these diseases start spreading through the population because idiots like you believe the bullshit you read on some blog about the dangers of vaccines. These blogs are always written by some cunt without real scientific or medical training.

Just stay the fuck home, you obviously have the wrong mindset from the get go.
See this if you want some words from people who had scientific or medical trainning: http://www.organiclifestylemagazine...es-hear-from-those-who-have-done-the-research

https://www.jchristoff.com/medical-doctors-and-phd-scientists-speak-out-against-vaccinations-2/

https://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/six-reasons-to-say-no-to-vaccination/

I don't understand why you are so rage about this, why don't you read something related and make arguement against me instead of ranting ?

Last edited:

mjcyy2zz

Reaction score
Home Country
Taiwan

Thanks for reply, Joseph.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
If you were on Opex and contracted some thing bad, and needs special attention back in France. ..others would have to do your work
If others, like you, refuse to be vaccinated and fall ill and need to be repatriated back to France. ..the section, company, regiment..the Legion, will loose their, "operational capacité "

mjcyy2zz

Reaction score
Home Country
Taiwan
If you were on Opex and contracted some thing bad, and needs special attention back in France. ..others would have to do your work
If others, like you, refuse to be vaccinated and fall ill and need to be repatriated back to France. ..the section, company, regiment..the Legion, will loose their, "operational capacité "
I see, Thanks mate.

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
We had a massive multi injection for various fevers and diseases. It was delivered in a syringe more normally used for horses. !
(True circa mid/late 1950s'.) We were given 24 hours rest or light duties to get over it. I as a shorter member of our recruit squad was discreetly amused by all the much bigger lads keeling over. I ached for a few hours and then contrary to orders went to the NAAFI (Canteen) for a very small drink. Possibly reckless from a medical standpoint. But as you know I have survived.:)
We had also one like that in Algeria, but we had the 24 hours completely free.
I don't remember the size of the syringe, but it looked like a rifle grenade.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
See this if you want some words from people who had scientific or medical trainning: http://www.organiclifestylemagazine...es-hear-from-those-who-have-done-the-research

https://www.jchristoff.com/medical-doctors-and-phd-scientists-speak-out-against-vaccinations-2/

https://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/six-reasons-to-say-no-to-vaccination/

I don't understand why you are so rage about this, why don't you read something related and make arguement against me instead of ranting ?

Because more in more people believe in BS like that. Which unlike "flat-earth theory" and many others influencing all of us and doing some real damage on human species. Having some real doctors subscribing with that crap ain't giving much legitimacy. I mean man, I won't debate that shit here. You have plenty other sites where (unfortunately) you can express your opinion on subject.

Reaction score
Home Country
Egypt
Btw mate, you should be trying to convince la legion with your thesis not us. I mean they are the one rejecting you for not willing to be vaccinated. Just relax take a deep breath and chill. You're gonna be fine. I mean is that srsly all, that's bugging you? You gonna carry a gun for a living mate. I asure at least at least once or twice you will be shot at. You got a lot of other things to worry about rather than vaccines with isis invading west and middle africa

Papillon

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Might have lost the plot here but am I right we have somebody considering joining an Army but does not want or believe in vaccines is that right?
As if it is then god help us I read the posts of some unbelievable questions but this has to be right up their with the nutters that eventually end up on this form.