a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Math test

AddictedV2

Reaction score
Home Country
Romania
I heard about a math test, is it true, or is it just a lie? :l a math test scares me a lot more than an idea how I'm gonna die tomorrow ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
if there is math test (which i think doesn't) it's probably some lowest level math . You shouldn't be scared if you don't know math curriculum, but you should be worried if you hear relay hard time understanding basic math even when you giving your best because that is usually sign of low IQ.

Rapace

Reaction score
Home Country
France
I heard about a math test, is it true, or is it just a lie? :l a math test scares me a lot more than an idea how I'm gonna die tomorrow ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The so-called ‘psycho-technical’ is not exactly a math test. It's more like an IQ test. You can find examples of such tests on the web. It will give you an idea of what to expect during Legion selection.