a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cern and M.Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Is it me, or is it odd that Cernunnos or however you spell it, has the same avatar as Martin Scott, DID...Just saying...

Cernunnos

Pro Member
Reaction score
Home Country
England
Is it me, or is it odd that Cernunnos or however you spell it, has the same avatar as Martin Scott, DID...Just saying...
My avatar is Worf, from Star Trek.
I'm fairly certain, from what little I saw of Mr. Scott, he had a barbarian with an axe as his avatar.
Also, if you'll excuse the hubris, the format of my posts are neater and much better constructed than his were.
I'm also very fond of using commas in my posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
my avatar is worf, from star trek.
I'm fairly certain, from what little i saw of mr. Scott, he had a barbarian with an axe as his avatar.
Also, if you'll excuse the hubris, the format of my posts are neater and much better constructed than his was.
I'm also very fond of using commas in my posts.
PERSEC FFS ...Jeez

Last edited by a moderator:

Cernunnos

Pro Member
Reaction score
Home Country
England
I don't give a f*ck, someone wants to start sh*t let them come.
I'm not afraid of anybody.
I intend to defend my honour and my honour is more important than my personal security.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
I intend to defend my honour and my honour is more important than my personal security.

Cernunnos, you've just told the whole world your real name and date of birth. If you get worked up that much on a forum on the internet, what will it be like in Aubagne. You'll find others who will try and provoke you, and if they succeed then it's out the door.
A word of advice, delete your Photo and ignore anyone who is trying to wind you up.

Cernunnos

Pro Member
Reaction score
Home Country
England
I wont stand idle while people call into question my honour.
I appreciate your concern and while that may sound like I'm dismissing what you say, I'm not.
I won't delete the picture though, I can't allow a single person to leave this thread thinking I'm a walt.

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Joe C,

Yea, Someone went full retard. No idea what all this "Honor" thing was about or a pic of a passport. Just noticed that the avatar used to be M.Scott's.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Cernunnos is not M.Scott. C'mon. Style of writing is completely different. What are similarities? Both from England? What else? Avatar is not same. Who watched Star Trek immediately recognizes Klingon race. Martin had some pumped up dude with huge axe. (which represent his character, of course :)).

M.Scott wrote in one occasion that he was couple times in S&M sex. With this new info on him thats getting really weird connotation.

DCLXVI with that kind of behavior you pushing people to lie about their achievements. Someone will decide that is better option to lie about his attempt to join than to be publicly shamed by you. I certainly wouldn't. I'm not that kind of man and real life is much more important to me then what will some dude on internet think about me. To some extent I do care what guys here think about me, but much more important to me is to get accepted.

One don't need much of a balls to go on selection. Everyone can do that. You can ask for civil after 3 days, what's scary about that? But I will not go there to ask for civil or to get rejected. If get disappointed and think that I don't have any chance I would go just to see barracks and FFL. But for now I think that I still have shot.

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
You guys are in la la land. All I said was the avatar was the same, M. Scott used it at one time, LONG BEFORE you were ever here and the other guy, too.

Take your own advise, " One doesn't need much balls to go to selection"( You still have not gone...nor will) You are wrong, yet again and most of you all are, you can ask for civil any time you want. Don't know where this invented three day thing came from.

If you get disspointed youll just go see the barracks??. Man, you guys really are more delusional than I ever thought.

Stay at home an keep knitting your fantasy.

Cernunnos

Pro Member
Reaction score
Home Country
England

It's not hard to see what you were insinuating when you posted that and, even if we did have the same avatar, why post it in The French Foreign Legion Today?
Surely if you were just pointing it out you could have posted it in the Off Topic section?

I mentioned honour because you insinuated that I was Mr. Scott and, since Mr. Scott was a walt, that means you were calling me a walt.
Walts are liars and I'm not a liar.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
All I said was the avatar was the same, M. Scott used it at one time, LONG BEFORE you were ever here and the other guy, too.

Didn't know about that, but if he want to sneak I guess he would be more clever than that

you can ask for civil any time you want. Don't know where this invented three day thing came from.

Came from my head. I know you can ask civil any time but one should have decency to stay at least 3 days. I can't imagine someone asking for civil same day he got in.

Stay at home an keep knitting your fantasy.

I told you my fantasy. :)

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom

Have you been drinking?

Cernunnos

Pro Member
Reaction score
Home Country
England
Have you been drinking?

You mentioned PERSEC and I said I didn't give a damn about personal security.
Seems a lot of people here don't understand honour or what it means to have it, or at least they feign ignorance on the topic.
Maybe I should start drinking more.

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
You mentioned PERSEC and I said I didn't give a damn about personal security.
Seems a lot of people here don't understand honour or what it means to have it, or at least they feign ignorance on the topic.
Maybe I should start drinking more.

No need to drink more , just grow up.

canuckroyal

Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
So I just popped in and caught up on all this Martin Scott drama. Very funny is all I can really say :cool:

Cervens is a great forum and while it keeps me abreast of goings on in the French Army, it also provides comic relief at times.

Happy holidays to everyone!

Rapace

Reaction score
Home Country
France
Ok... Pictures of passport deleted and thread closed. I'll refrain from making any further comments, it wouldn't be good for my blood pressure... :\

Status
Not open for further replies.