a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Switching branches?

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
I have hard time deciding what to dress. packed 4 suitcases and I would have to by one more. :) So many things to bring with me. I can't decide what to take and what not. :)

I'm picturing the Caporal's face when Dusa rocks up at the gate with 4 suitcases! KMTBB

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
You're fcuking with me right? This is getting ridiculous. You can't get your Kepi on Cervens.

Can I ? That would be great. All that bothering just to get one white hat. :)

Of course I'm "fcuking" with you Nick. C'Mon man, you know me (so to speak). But yes, this my delaying of trip starts to become annoying even to me. :(

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I'm picturing the Caporal's face when Dusa rocks up at the gate with 4 suitcases! KMTBB

And ask him " Can I get room with king size bed and jacuzzi? I would like little bit extra space ." :)

Man. If it that doesn't cost me a place in it FFL I would do it that just to see look on Caporal's face. I don't mind eventual fist in my face. :)

176607Mick

Unregistered
He won't go. It's obvious now, just stop it. It's getting very boring

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Dusaboss,

Don't forget the nappies. Hand them to a married Cpl and ask him to change them for you every time you have in 'baby language' a poo !

I shit thee not........when you arrive you will receive a culture shock. If only, I had you in a course under instruction, you really would have been put through the grinder.

I am sure that I can leave that to someone else very shortly.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
you really would have been put through the grinder.

And I would enjoy that. :) You don't know me guys

But, yeah, I don't ask to believe me. "Judge a man by his actions, not by his words after". Great quote.

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
And ask him " Can I get room with king size bed and jacuzzi? I would like little bit extra space ." :)

Man. If it that doesn't cost me a place in it FFL I would do it that just to see look on Caporal's face. I don't mind eventual fist in my face. :)

I think they'll let you in just to beat the shit outta this petite merde!

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
Dusaboss,

Don't forget the nappies. Hand them to a married Cpl and ask him to change them for you every time you have in 'baby language' a poo !

I shit thee not........when you arrive you will receive a culture shock. If only, I had you in a course under instruction, you really would have been put through the grinder.

I am sure that I can leave that to someone else very shortly.

I hope notatexan is not reading this for your sake Dusa.