a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smaller Recruitment Offices (Lille)

C

cujo6688

Unregistered
just topped up my phone and finished calling in my best French to the Pile center in Lille, (very friendly person)
So to join you just need to call (preferable) the day before arriving and be there at 8am in the morning ,and you need to be able to do 3 pull ups (peace of cake :)) ,he asked if I wanted to join tomorrow lol but I told him first need my one 'stupid' teeth fixed and will join soon when I am in full health so I hope tomorrow my dentist appointment goes well so I can be there soon (all depends on how fast I am recovering from being sick now) I actually had to call sooner before starting this thread but I wanted to ask here on this forum first, wanted to save some money instead of spending it on a phone card so my apologies and you can close this thread if you like

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
no Rapace your totally right, but from where i am its around 10€ to lille, if i had to go to paris it would take me around train faire to brussels 16€+ around 60-100€ with the thalys and then some money for rer train to paris legion gates and some food on the way, so its much more easy to go to Lille then to Paris and i dont wanna show up all tired, and i will need my money because they will send me civil for sure for further testing in the hospital for x rays on my ankle so im actually saving my money for this instead of the trip, and i hate to beg for something or ask people for favors, i wanna do it on my own, i can have people give me a ride to Lille or paris but i will not and never do this, this is something i have to do on my own. with my own strenght and own money. (i forthenly did not had to sleep outside allot because but its very complicated to explain and its the past for me and a closed subject my apologies i did do allot of stupid things in my past to survive and seen allot of shelters,crashed at friends places, moved more then 40 times in my life,but cannot do this anymore i try to live now a good and decent life as a Christian)I cannot go to the legion right now because I need one teeth fixed because the dentist where I went just made it worse and need to go tomorrow back and see what the problem is .and I need my complete health back before attempting to join, I don't wanna be stupid and trying to join and waist the legions time, while I now I would not make it right now, so it would be very easy to go to Lille instead of Paris. that's why I wanted to learn the correct information for joining in Lille. bit if I cant directly join in Lille ill spend all my money to get to the gates of Paris for that I'm sure off,and hope my medical documents that proves my ankle is in good health enough because there not fake as it would be easy ofcourse to fourge it but that's not my case

got this from Lille and another from Paris.

bonjour
bien sur les démarche d'engagement ne sont pas changer
en effet des qu'il arrive a PILE de LILLE, il passera quelque testes de base, si il est apte il sera prise en compte par nous
si vous avez besoin plus d'information contacter nous par téléphone

cordialement

Poste de Recrutement de la Légion Étrangère
Caserne Négrier, rue princesse
59 000 Lille
tel: +33 328 360 872

Paris fort de Nogent:

DITES LUI DE PRENDRE CONTACT AVEC LE PILE DE LILLE A CE NUMERO
IL Y AURA TOUTES LES INFORMATIONS NECESSAIRES
PILE DE LILLE – PERMANENCE : 03 28 36 08 72

Nom :
CCH cosgrove
Prénom :
Joseph
E-mail :
cosgrovejoseph1@gmail.com
Questions/commentaires :
Bonjour cher comerade legionnaire,Je vous ai envoyé un mail Samedi passe au sujet de recruitment a Lille. J'ai un collegue Belge qui souhaite de s'en gage a Lille. Je vous demande juste s'il il est apte physiquement avec son passeport a jour s'il il sera pris en charge a Lille le meme jour,

Respectueusement, cordialement.

Major Jean-Michel HOUSSIN
Groupement de Recrutement de la Légion Etrangère
Chef du Bureau Emploi Recrutement Sélection
Fort de nogent – boulevard du 25 août 1944
94125 Fontenay-sous-bois
Pnia : 821 943 5123
Tel : 01 49 74 51 23
Mobile : 06 25 96 02 87

In the end you would get more enthusiasm for a Cpl in a company combat then a REMF.

C

cujo6688

Unregistered
got this from Lille and another from Paris.

bonjour
bien sur les démarche d'engagement ne sont pas changer
en effet des qu'il arrive a PILE de LILLE, il passera quelque testes de base, si il est apte il sera prise en compte par nous
si vous avez besoin plus d'information contacter nous par téléphone

cordialement

Poste de Recrutement de la Légion Étrangère
Caserne Négrier, rue princesse
59 000 Lille
tel: +33 328 360 872

Paris fort de Nogent:

DITES LUI DE PRENDRE CONTACT AVEC LE PILE DE LILLE A CE NUMERO
IL Y AURA TOUTES LES INFORMATIONS NECESSAIRES
PILE DE LILLE – PERMANENCE : 03 28 36 08 72

Nom :
CCH cosgrove
Prénom :
Joseph
E-mail :
cosgrovejoseph1@gmail.com
Questions/commentaires :
Bonjour cher comerade legionnaire,Je vous ai envoyé un mail Samedi passe au sujet de recruitment a Lille. J'ai un collegue Belge qui souhaite de s'en gage a Lille. Je vous demande juste s'il il est apte physiquement avec son passeport a jour s'il il sera pris en charge a Lille le meme jour,

Respectueusement, cordialement.

Major Jean-Michel HOUSSIN
Groupement de Recrutement de la Légion Etrangère
Chef du Bureau Emploi Recrutement Sélection
Fort de nogent – boulevard du 25 août 1944
94125 Fontenay-sous-bois
Pnia : 821 943 5123
Tel : 01 49 74 51 23
Mobile : 06 25 96 02 87

In the end you would get more enthusiasm for a Cpl in a company combat then a REMF.

thank you very much Joe for your help , just need one tooth fixed ( dentist friendly lady but a real brute one, I went just for a check up because I had no pain before going and now I'm not even able to eat properly because of the pain :)) (and its not from taking drugs i'm against drugs,just never really had the money and thought if I did not had pain why go to the dentist,so I learned my lesson now the hard way, best go to prevent and go each year now

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
cujo my imagination start to play dirty when you put that this way "dentist friendly lady but a real brute one" :) But, you are good catholic so that's not for you. ;)

C

cujo6688

Unregistered
cujo my imagination start to play dirty when you put that this way "dentist friendly lady but a real brute one" :) But, you are good catholic so that's not for you. ;)

its true :D She is vey friendly (nags sometimes about paying because I did not yet payed for al the appointments but ill pay when I have money i gave my word to her) but really put twice already the needle in my lip and its a bloody mess always don't really now what she is doing half of the time because I try to sleep once I lay down on the chair lol, and she has a real morning mood haha I did not get to choose the dentist the CAW did, but she is brute when she works that's for sure lucky i got three injections for not feeling the pain, but she did filled 6 cavities in one session, I'm not a catholic actually but i do believe in God