a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

quote from old movie...anybody know?

Don Pedro

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Sweden
Wesee, most of your posts, make no sense, did someone steal your lithium pills, or did you forget to take them and where's your straight jacket? ( That alone would keep your fingers from typing random shite, since your surviving neuron, isn't hitting the warning button, aye?)

W

Weseefromage

Unregistered
Wesee, most of your posts, make no sense, did someone steal your lithium pills, or did you forget to take them and where's your straight jacket? ( That alone would keep your fingers from typing random shite, since your surviving neuron, isn't hitting the warning button, aye?)

Well, you know the Royal Ulster Constabulary (RUC) that's what I meant. And I have a better cure for you DP, than that dangerous crap the want to feed us with. I won't leave you guys alone until you feel better by totally pure mind-made friendship medicine.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Well, you know the Royal Ulster Constabulary (RUC) that's what I meant. And I have a better cure for you DP, than that dangerous crap the want to feed us with. I won't leave you guys alone until you feel better by totally pure mind-made friendship medicine.

Careful Wesee, respect of Greens, Purples, Blues and of course Reds is a most on the forum. Read over what you have written and ask yourself "will I offend" before hitting the send button.

SLehman

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
What's he up to, 593?

Oh, I think he wants to be hero, 716.

Haven't you rednecks got names instead of numbers?

W

Weseefromage

Unregistered
Careful Wesee, respect of Greens, Purples, Blues and of course Reds is a most on the forum. Read over what you have written and ask yourself "will I offend" before hitting the send button.

I see my typo now, it's supposed to be a "they" instead of the. But I meant a "someone".

SLehman

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
if the gang gives up on that classic, here's another:

"I said 'get ****ed', you great beer-sodden bag of shit!"

W

Weseefromage

Unregistered
if the gang gives up on that classic, here's another:

"I said 'get ****ed', you great beer-sodden bag of shit!"

Yeah, this forum is drunken with blocked emotions due to some little slave driver somewhere. Bottoms up is better, when we're ever going to get any r-n-r (rest-and-recreation).