a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Je Serai Legonaire

A

ahun1743

Unregistered
Oh my gosh, I'm pulling out of this thread since you guys got angry with Santa's gift even in the middle of Christmas. Radio out...

You're just ******* weird. Forget this thread, you need to get off the forum.

W

Weseefromage

Unregistered
You're just ******* weird. Forget this thread, you need to get off the forum.

It's the third time you test me. Are you dissatisfied, pm me complaints or be more specific than only cursing. Remember, Santa is the welfare officer lol.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
I'm not worried if anyone here doubts me or not. The post is not about me, the point is the Christmas riddle, man!

Word of advise Wessefromage, don't keep on about your riddle. There's a number of reasons why people don't want their faces shown to millions on you tube, just as there's a number of reasons why people do. Criminals, yea why not, it is the legion. People not wanting family to know where they are, again why not.

In the Képi blanc, usually on the last page, you have the photo of those leaving the legion. From time to time you have legionnaire/corporal X, because he doesn't want people to know, I respect that.

okidoki

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
England
I already said I tried to put the radio out...

I've never thought anything bad about them. I do love the little Legion, yes.
Why is this daft cunt still able to post on this forum?...Serious question!

loustic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
or they value their privacy and didn't consent to having their identities revealed.

When you join and do not request anonymity, I thought that you automatically gave the Legion the right to use your image for their clips and other forms of propaganda

Nickfury

Top Member
Reaction score
Wandering the Earth like Caine from Kung Fu.
Home Country
San Marino
Good documentary. I was offered full anonymity in Aubagne but they seemed hesitant as it is very serious business and some guys can't abide by the rules. It isn't only the Legion protecting you...you HAVE to keep up your end of the bargain or the protection is null and void and it is not easy as you should restrict yourself from social media and can't receive mail...well, not officially... Of course there are many ways around the rules but they are there for a purpose and the purpose is to protect you and give you a new life free from past mistakes.

loustic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
Good documentary. I was offered full anonymity in Aubagne but they seemed hesitant as it is very serious business and some guys can't abide by the rules. It isn't only the Legion protecting you...you HAVE to keep up your end of the bargain or the protection is null and void and it is not easy as you should restrict yourself from social media and can't receive mail...well, not officially... Of course there are many ways around the rules but they are there for a purpose and the purpose is to protect you and give you a new life free from past mistakes.

I know the rules and I chose to abide by them. It helped me a lot to start my new life !