a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cervens dating wing.

Tonyus

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Romania
Actually the only place where we could be roommates might be the basement of Prof.Dr.Martin Scott. Specially after the latest post's. Be aware of MPLE sound's coming from a car and no matter what do not ask for a cigarette if you meet him. I'm off writing my testament. Good luck.

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
Actually the only place where we could be roommates might be the basement of Prof.Dr.Martin Scott. Specially after the latest post's. Be aware of MPLE sound's coming from a car and no matter what do not ask for a cigarette if you meet him. I'm off writing my testament. Good luck.
Tony how wrong you are young man! a night out with MPLE after a gig is something to be savoured. If you didnt get layed or drunk you were either gay or a fecking light weight. As for the cigarette thing I tried to give up on many ocassions and to be honest sometimes one of them and a hot coffee has seen me through some touch shite. But feck it why do you think me a Hector went en ville together he was and still is a babe puller(you should see his wife} and he doesnt even try the good looking bastard.

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
Dr. Martin Scott thank you for the diagnosis, do you really think that would help? If so, can you prescribe me some liquor and a nice 18-40 year old nurse to take care of me?

The cure quite simple join MPLE. HERE ENDITH THE LESSON.

Tonyus

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Romania
(...) As for the cigarette thing I tried to give up on many ocassions and to be honest sometimes one of them and a hot coffee has seen me through some touch shite.(...)

Ahhh, the three best thing's in life, a glass of whiskey before and a cigarette after...

mac

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
England
I turn my FCUKING back for 5 minutes and this is what you scallywags get up too a bloody dating thread!!!!...................... where do i sign lol

Bags

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I turn my FCUKING back for 5 minutes and this is what you scallywags get up too a bloody dating thread!!!!...................... where do i sign lol

Blimey talk about a blast from the past Mac!! where have you been hiding lad!?....actually thought you'd been married off yourself with you being so quiet...pipe 'n' slipper job I was thinking ha! ;)

Bags :D

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
Blimey talk about a blast from the past Mac!! where have you been hiding lad!?....actually thought you'd been married off yourself with you being so quiet...pipe 'n' slipper job I was thinking ha! ;)

No darling hes been working that all methinks ..

mac

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
England

i have stealthily avoiding theat sly embuscade that you civvies call marriage slipping between continents as usuaul xxxxlol

Bags

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
i have stealthily avoiding theat sly embuscade that you civvies call marriage slipping between continents as usuaul xxxxlol

Believe me marriage is NOT what it's cracked up to be....been there once...NEVER again ha! you stick to your guns Mac...not matter how hot she may be haha! ;-)

Bags :-D

Heresiarch666

Reaction score
Home Country
Venezuela
This is a doubt that came to my mind. Can i have girlfriend while on my first contract (first five years) i've heard and read one has to ask permission to whoever is in charge of your unit to marry, but what about a relationship, with no marriage involved, do i have any free weekends to drop the FAMAS and grab the flowers, share some time with that special someone? :eek:

foreign_legion_025.jpg

Hitsuji

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Slovenia
This is a doubt that came to my mind. Can i have girlfriend while on my first contract (first five years) i've heard and read one has to ask permission to whoever is in charge of your unit to marry, but what about a relationship, with no marriage involved, do i have any free weekends to drop the FAMAS and grab the flowers, share some time with that special someone? :eek:

foreign_legion_025.jpg

Every weekend is free except you are on mission, exercise, course etc though that girl in the picture is reserved mate.

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland

foreign_legion_025.jpg

Why the fcuk would you want a girlfriend? you will be a steely-eyed dealer of death. You screw splitarses, not date them
fcuking amateurs...

SLehman

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
Pongo:

Ouch, where were you when they were teaching sensitivity?

Cheers
Steve

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
Pongo:

Ouch, where were you when they were teaching sensitivity?

Cheers
Steve

In the bar mate :D
Said it with tongue firmly in cheek my good man. Sorry if it came over offensively. I'm starting to see that my humour is too dry for you fine people. Hope you are keeping well soldier.

SLehman

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
In the bar mate :D
Said it with tongue firmly in cheek my good man. Sorry if it came over offensively. I'm starting to see that my humour is too dry for you fine people. Hope you are keeping well soldier.

No worries brother, understood. I would have opted for the bar too but as CSM, I had to sit in the back and wave the flag. Take care.

Stormbringer

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Through the gates of Hell, as we make our way to H
Home Country
Bulgaria
Guys, I am sorry for what I am putting here, but this thread reminds me of a joke:
When I saw the inscription on the door WOMEN, I opened it at once. Bloody liars, it turned out to be a toilet! :D
I apologize again but after 4 days of listening to the most wild and most stupid things for almost 10 hours per diem and quite a few Old Smugglers now, that`s the best of me. Tomorrow I`m going on... :(