a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Real men

brokenheart

Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
A real man is a woman's best friend. He will
never stand her up and never let her down.
He will reassure her when she feels insecure
and comfort her after a bad day.

He will inspire her to do things she never
thought she could do; to live without fear
and forget regret. He will enable her to
express her deepest emotions and give in to
her most intimate desires. He will make sure
she always feels as though she's the most
beautiful woman in the room and will enable
her to be the most confident, sexy,
seductive, and invincible.

No wait... sorry... I'm thinking of wine.
It’s wine that does all that.

Never mind. --
:cool:

Tonyus

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Romania
Well, with vodka it will be a bit different. The only thing that's better in the vodka is, it contact's you in the morning after, even if it's via toilet.

brokenheart

Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
Oh they do. :) But as women get older, they get wiser and that's why you see older women drinking wine. ;) However, as we men get older, we get cooler toys.

.....ahh men and their toys...one could right a book
and men think women are complicated....woman are simple..... Lol
you guys are akways trying to figure us out....maybe i am opening a can of worms here.....women will say yuk....men say lets go fishing...

John777

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa

Tonyus

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Romania
Well in my, almost, 3 decades of research on women I found out that, there’s two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither one works.

brokenheart

Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
Ah John!!! we are not complicated....you can just ask us...he he
What we do have, are hormones, they make us loveable and hate-able all at the same time....
Makes us sexy, emotional,and something you guys are bent on having....
So you can't live with us, but you sure as Hell can't live with out us....
and who the heck would cry for you when you are gone.....or leave us

It keeps you wanting to understand us....as Voltigeurs joke says.....hehe good one too.

John777

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
In my string of unsuccessful relationships I have had to decide whether I will accept that the common denominator in all those relationships were me. So maybe I am to blame. Right? But then I wake up and and the truth hits me every time, all woman are impossible to live with!!!!

brokenheart

Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
In my string of unsuccessful relationships I have had to decide whether I will accept that the common denominator in all those relationships were me. So maybe I am to blame. Right? But then I wake up and and the truth hits me every time, all woman are impossible to live with!!!!

I cant believe you said that....maybe the problem is the type you pick...ever thought of that.
Where do you meet them?
Women like the chase just as much as the guy....Relationships take work.... are you picking bimbos (no offence)
Women often like the guy to be a little tough around the edges too....keeps us on our toes.
There is someone out there for you...maybe not today but you may be surprised and if the stories I hear are true in the Legion there are some nice girls too meet too.

TONYRUS- I am a woman....I will cry for you, we are allowed too, that is what we do well. Are you leaving me? Dogs don't cry well they just mop like men... I have had two....dogs I mean...

Tonyus

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Romania
(...)
TONYRUS- I am a woman....I will cry for you, we are allowed too, that is what we do well. Are you leaving me? Dogs don't cry well they just mop like men... I have had two....dogs I mean...

Please don't.

John777

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
Brokenheart I dont really believe that. Only when my house is in order (financially), will I will look fo the right girl.