PDA

View Full Version : What do i need to do?

dooley333
4th November 2009, 00:24
I am planning to join the Legion when i am 18, which is about 8 months. I have started fitness training but i would like to know where to start like would i need a visa or do I only need a passport and i haven't got any grades from school or anything as such if any body could help me plz write thank you ?

voltigeur
4th November 2009, 05:19
You need only a valid passport. Please read the stickies and search the archives for any question you might have. Then if you can not find the answer, pose the question on the forum.

mave
4th November 2009, 10:15
I took the liberty of posting Voltiguer's site (click here (http://www.voltigeur.net/)). You should read everything and think some more about joining. I have a feeling that you are not fully aware of the decision that you want to make.
Also, check the Legions's (http://www.legion-recrute.com/en/condition.php) site.
Next, spend some days/nights digesting the topics and answers available here. Usually, you should pay attention to what the guys in rouge and vert have to say about things (they are the actual or ex legionnaires). Again, I took the liberty of posting some suggestions: flash10, raiderdingo, repman86 (for some good laughs), cpl-k, voltiguer, stoeng (double attention), rapace, SeanG (get a taste of "nobody gives a shit about you") and many others. Simply click on their profiles and search posts and threads.

Bonne Chance!

SeanG
4th November 2009, 11:25
i am planning to join the legion when i am 18 which is about 8 months i have started fitness training but i would like to no were to start like would i need a visa or do i only need a passport and i havent got any grades from school or anything as such if any body could help me plz write thank you ?

Fcuk me never seen this question before. Look mate use the search engine that is what it is there for:mad:
At 17 sorry almost 18 do you really think at that age the Legion is for you.Why not chase some lassies and have fun then around your 20's if you still desire hop on a ferry and get to France.;)

flash010
4th November 2009, 20:43
ill meet you in paris take you by the hand and do the paper work for you then tell the sarg to kick your ass out the door.
we keep telling yous look at stickys and if you cant get there dont go you dont have the brains or the wit to be a legionnaire :mad:

Lillegutt
4th November 2009, 21:20
get a taste of "nobody gives a shit about you"

Bonne Chance!

It's true... Nobody does.. But then again, nobody gives a shit about wannabees anyway, and I don't mind that..

flash010
5th November 2009, 00:30
It's true... Nobody does.. But then again, nobody gives a shit about wannabees anyway, and I don't mind that..

hay we do its just the stupid ones we dont give a shit about lol :D:D

Lillegutt
5th November 2009, 00:32
Well, it's a truth of modifications...

sarano
6th November 2009, 18:36
i am planning to join the legion when i am 18 which is about 8 months i have started fitness training but i would like to no were to start like would i need a visa or do i only need a passport and i havent got any grades from school or anything as such if any body could help me plz write thank you ?

About the passport: as i can see you are from a tv serie from Us, so yes you need a passport.

About the school grade This (http://rlv.zcache.com/lined_paper_and_pencil_first_grade_mousepad-p144681371907183225trak_400.jpg) is all i can give you as i dont know you irl or have seen youre work.

And where to start hmm hard one. if sarano was dooley333, take a chair just sitt down and think if this is rely what you want to do for the next 5 years, and try to think on youre own dont think about what rambo would say or do.