PDA

View Full Version : What to bring during selection ?

larriso
23rd August 2008, 14:13
Will i be allowed to bring my eletric razor with me?..will they give me acess to a power outlet,..my skin is really sensitive to regular razors..and how about body lotion...i'm very cautious as to what i put on my skin..dont want any pimples...and shampoo...i cant just use any type...it has to be the kind my mom always buys me....and what about soap...i only use the eco friendly kind.....gosh...my mom is really going to be proud of me....lol......and yes i'm bored and this was only a joke.........and yes the dialing code for the USA is still#1

greatza1
23rd August 2008, 16:28
Glad that is just a joke.A good one i must admit. First time i thought that is a real question.But others have some realy silly questions to ask here and are just irritating the anciens .

flash010
23rd August 2008, 17:19
your a wit well a half of one any way :D

larriso
23rd August 2008, 17:31
just trying to give you guys a laugh

flash010
23rd August 2008, 17:52
:Di did :D

jenkies
23rd August 2008, 18:46
good luck go make your mummy proud son

Gregor
23rd August 2008, 19:01
and pick a beautiful rose in the middle of jungle for her http://www.avtomobilizem.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_chong.gif (not poisonous of course)

voltigeur
24th August 2008, 12:26
not a very funny joke. (Yawn!!)

bmaus
24th August 2008, 14:08
Will i be allowed to bring my eletric razor with me?..will they give me acess to a power outlet,..my skin is really sensitive to regular razors..and how about body lotion...i'm very cautious as to what i put on my skin..dont want any pimples...and shampoo...i cant just use any type...it has to be the kind my mom always buys me....and what about soap...i only use the eco friendly kind.....gosh...my mom is really going to be proud of me....lol......and yes i'm bored and this was only a joke.........and yes the dialing code for the USA is still#1

Dont forget your tampons.....